• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

BJ with condom

C

cougar

curious,

Bj with condom, obviously you are not getting the same affect/ feelings that you would without one, moist etc...

are they worth it with condom, or is it just the visual thing, and does it take longer to blow?

:icon_blow

thanks in advance

D

dc_069

visual?...the rubber isn't attractive :p

honestly, nothing beats the ol' natural feeling. It take longer to blow since the guy loses the sensitivity with the rubber between the skins.

just imagine me going down on you with rubber between my tongue and your lovely V. You wouldn't feel the same.

but there're health reasons why people would go for the rubber.

C

cougar

visual meaning- getting off on the visual, of a girl sucking his penis.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
For me personally... it's BBJ or I will pass... I'm 'allergic' to condoms, but realise the benefits/needs for same, so for me, if the girl is not comfortable with taking my naked cock in her mouth then I will keep it in my pants... no questions asked, no offense taken.

W

willMD

I have received a BJ with a (flavoured) condom on before, i would not recommend it, about as exciting as a moped, compared to the real thing.

P

perthmike

With a WL then it is her choice. Sure, the sensations are not the same but I would rather have a condom bj given willingly rather than a timid and quick you are silly. Most WL I have cum across (sorry for the pun) prefer not to give you are silly. The risk for them of premature ejaculation in the mouth by a client who doesnt care about her just the sensation is too great. Especially as many men exude pre-cum.

camper33

Bronze Member
With , or without one , I love a great BJ . All this talk of the reduced feeling is all mental . I get a GREAT feeling through a condom . The only thing I would suggest is using a condom WITHOUT a reservoir tip for BJs , so that tip isn't causing the gag reflex .

K

kitty's desires

With , or without one , I love a great BJ . All this talk of the reduced feeling is all mental . I get a GREAT feeling through a condom . The only thing I would suggest is using a condom WITHOUT a reservoir tip for BJs , so that tip isn't causing the gag reflex .

LoL yeah that little sucker is nasty at setting off the gag reflex!

Personally I'm in two minds with giving a bj with a rubber. On one side I know there is a health risk not using a rubber, but on the other hand I really prefer to not use them for oral.

I LOVE giving head and recently taken up to oral servicing gentlemen for a fee. I know some of the risks of you are silly and so I slip a rubber on with my mouth and when a client is getting close to cumming I like be warned and I will then remove it and use my hand so they can cum over my FF's or face if they'd rather that than cumming in the rubber in my mouth

Last edited by a moderator:

muffdiver

Gold Member
Nothing beats receiving a you are silly as I agree a cbj you don't get the same sensation. Always like to repay to as LOVE this:tongue3::tongue3:

SexyBlackChanell

Silver Member
Like Kitty, I prefer you are silly BUT when clients don't let you know they are cumming, it really puts me off, so from my learning experience, it's cbj's all the way for me.

But more importantly as a W/L morally I want to keep my clients and myself physically safe.

Licking/sucking balls through a dam is hard BUT wouldn't we all like to have sex another day without worrying and stressing if we've caught something? The amount of clients I have tell me that they are 'clean'...well as you can guess, numerous.

There is more than one way to give pleasure to a client and I'm sure W/Ls have their own little secrets.

F

Farm Boy

If you Guys wanted french or a blow job or sex with out a condom with a W/L it should have been something you did in the SEVENTY"S too late now and I am surprised men persist in asking for it.

muffdiver

Gold Member
If a W/L is prepared to give a you are silly then I believe it is just the correct thing to let them know when you are about to explode. Blokes should remember that teeth can do a lot of damge and inflict a lot of pain

H

headingout99

If a W/L is prepared to give a you are silly then I believe it is just the correct thing to let them know when you are about to explode. Blokes should remember that teeth can do a lot of damge and inflict a lot of pain

ouch! haha..just that thought is painful!...but yeah...have received some with and some without...they both feel different for sure...but both good!...depends on how its given i guess ;)

B

benji

yes way better natural. girlfriend tried it with flavoured condom but said the taste ran out very quick.

J

Jessicarabbit

Great thread!

I have only just started 'working' and have yet to give a CBJ. I love giving head but I know I need to start being safe (I wish I was around in the 60's - 70's!). Can someone suggest which brand of condom is best for the enjoyment of the guy? Or if not, what I should be looking for in a condom to enhance his pleasure? Thanks!!

muffdiver

Gold Member
Jessicarabbit you sound like type of woman, one that loves to give head. I love to repay the favour, yummie :)

Y

young_orlando

i personally like the ice flavoured one, it gives a chilling kick feels good

Willow34

Bronze Member
I think it is all about the person giving it, doesn't matter if it is covered or not, if the have good skills then it is always good.

F

footloverliam

I can fully apriciate safe sex but it doesnt feel any where near as good

wallear

Silver Member
Safe sex is important but a bj with a condom. Simple........ no thank you, I'll go without

J

Jessicarabbit

I totally understand where you fellas are coming from with regards to having a CBJ. It's a real dilemma for me. I want to give the best service possible and I love giving head (have yet to do it with a condom) but from what I have read, the girl can catch a wide range of nasties from syphilis to gonorrhea. So what do you boys think? Would you be comfortable knowing that a w/l has been giving head to hundreds of guys and then going down on you?

I've said it before - I really do wish I was around in the 60's, you could shag all day with not a worry in the world!! lol

xx

Safe sex is important but a bj with a condom. Simple........ no thank you, I'll go without