Bj bars in bangkok

Gags

Bronze Member
Just had a wonderful blow job here in Perth.
Thai lady. Mature. Alternated between spannish, hj, bj, and back and forth finishing with cim.
Great result. Lovely time. Ok massage too.
The enthusiasm was the best bit. French kissing, bj, my hands all over the place.
I may even return 👍
Who was it...u have a contact

dickcockerson

Silver Member
Wouldn't mind trying one of these bj bars. Need a trip to Bangkok. Surprised by the price quoted in the posted link tho. 2000 Thai Bhat = AUD 85. I know its not an awful lot by Australian standards, but more than I thought you'd pay for a blowjob in Thailand. You could probably get a blowjob in perth for similar of you shopped around.

dudelebowski

Gold Member
For $90 in east Perth you used to be able to get you are silly with cim and a half hour massage off an awesome Singapore girl called Lynne.
But that was over a year ago.

trackman88

Gold Member
logo.png
I know where im going next time in Bangkok

1steelrod

Diamond Member
I know where im going next time in Bangkok
Yep . Just make sure that you don't bring anything back with you.
Im surprised just how dumb some of you who travel overseas and fuck street girls who get fucked by all the other shit dirty men from around the world and still think that you are smart 🤓.
I am sure that a lot of you hump these girls over there with no protection 😨. Then jump on a plane and come back here and continue on spreading what ever you caught.
It's all good and well to enjoy your time but I think that some of you are just dumb . Like really fucking dumb.

My mates son who was 23 when he went to Bali bitched about the girl who gave him a real nasty std.
I said yeah. Well aren't you just the big man fucking girls with no protection, everything you have and got you deserve it. And more, hopefully you don't have hiv,aids so we don't have to bury you in a year or two.
Dead set fucking stupid.

Hopefully you don't get something as well.
So cover up.

My thoughts.