Bj bars in bangkok

1steelrod

Diamond Member
They might be good but my mate two years ago came home with a serious infection from a bj. From one of the bar,s . Nothing to do with anything else as he has stated that he visited a bar a few times. Hadn't been layed overseas.
When I asked him the obvious questions he stated he only had a few bj,s at a bar . Different girls so he couldn't pin point just one girl. Luckily after a few weeks on med,s it cleared up. But it is just another day in the life of punting. Cover up and enjoy your self.

ThaiGoodTimes

Gold Member
For someone who's not been, can you give a bit more detail?

There is such a range of BJ bars.
You have the "in your face" versions like AfterSkool and Jungle Jims on Soi Cowboy where you can get a no condom blowjob with CIM in the bar. Either discreetly hidden at the back of the bar, or even in plain view. I've done both, including having the ladies totally naked, and engaging in DATY, 69, and even bareback sumata.
Then there's the you are silly and CIM staples of Lolitas and Kasalong on Soi 8 where you go upstairs into curtained cubicles and are blown by tonsil and tongue master practitioners. Some girls you can also upgrade to FS should you wish, but personally why would you, you go to these girls to get blown by a virtuoso whilst laying back and drinking your beer.
Then there is Wood and the like BJ bars around Soi 7 alley, an upmarket version of Lolitas in custom setup blowjob rooms, nice blowjob chairs, and sinks for washing up. Somewhat higher quality girls and prices to match...

ThaiGoodTimes

Gold Member
They might be good but my mate two years ago came home with a serious infection from a bj. From one of the bar,s . Nothing to do with anything else as he has stated that he visited a bar a few times. Hadn't been layed overseas.
When I asked him the obvious questions he stated he only had a few bj,s at a bar . Different girls so he couldn't pin point just one girl. Luckily after a few weeks on med,s it cleared up. But it is just another day in the life of punting. Cover up and enjoy your self.

That can happen anywhere, so it is a word of caution...
These girls are often good enough that if you wish, you could ask for a covered blowjob should you desire it, and still get an awesome experience.

1steelrod

Diamond Member
Yes . But there is nothing like a awesome blow where your eyes have started to roll over to the back of the head and your toes have gripped the carpet so hard that your scroton has just about been sucked out the eye of your old fella. And then the added rush of relief is bliss.
A few years ago I met a young girl in Kalgoorlie who offered me her best bng. Well I didn't need a tug or sex for Some 2 weeks. Every morning I was so hard but still satisfied with her bnj. I tried to find her again but no avail. One of those girls who you want to keep at home just for this purpose

Mulletman

Gold Member
Yup it isn't easy to find girls that really are " Professionals " at BJing. Most do the usual. But rare few really get into it and enjoy getting every single drop out. It's a needle in a haystack in WA.

A place like thailand, those girls will be the real Pros. As that's all they do for a living, and if they sux no one will want to see them.

Nevets

Silver Member
The worst you are silly I ever had was in Port lincoln by a Korean bitch. I paid extra for you are silly and I should have walked after the fake photos, an old wrinkly cow walk in and she had her mouth wide open so as to not touch my dick with her mouth. Then she puts on the Dom and then squeezes her mouth briefly before going back to a hand job. I was so annoyed. But in the country you just don't get much choice.

Tallboy

Gold Member
Just had a wonderful blow job here in Perth.
Thai lady. Mature. Alternated between spannish, hj, bj, and back and forth finishing with cim.
Great result. Lovely time. Ok massage too.
The enthusiasm was the best bit. French kissing, bj, my hands all over the place.
I may even return 👍

Lep

Gold Member
Just had a wonderful blow job here in Perth.
Thai lady. Mature. Alternated between spannish, hj, bj, and back and forth finishing with cim.
Great result. Lovely time. Ok massage too.
The enthusiasm was the best bit. French kissing, bj, my hands all over the place.
I may even return 👍
Where was this mate?

feifei

Gold Member
Heard horror stories from local where they have some old ladies or men in those under table hidden ones

Never tried it at the end.... as giving my mate the O face while drinking a beer would be weird 🤣