Best Punt You have had

Dallas

Legend Member
I actually don't like it if a lady smokes before sex, I usually have to suggest she gets out the Colgate and has a brush!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Colgate is excellent, I have only have 3 teeth and its the best product, I am proud of my teeth all shiny and white, the ladies Luv it when I smile;- They just scream and run away LOL

I actually don't like it if a lady smokes before sex, I usually have to suggest she gets out the Colgate and has a brush!

Last edited:
W

wr3xr

Its the most disgusting thing hey! I never have and never will date a smoker. If i sleep with a smoker and she stinks i wouldnt kiss her lol

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Lots of Colgate for upstairs and downstairs if both holes smoke. I won't date a female smoker but I'd shag the hell outta her. But it'd be a 30 min quickie. lol

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy I do agree, always bring along a tube of Colgate, becouse I certainly would shag any smoker female, infact I think smoking is really Hot activity. So after the smoking , drinking rum and the hottest Banging shagging for an hour, you brush your teeth and off you go.

Lots of Colgate for upstairs and downstairs if both holes smoke. I won't date a female smoker but I'd shag the hell outta her. But it'd be a 30 min quickie. lol

W

Wayne Kerr

What's the big deal if a woman has a nicotine addiction. If you don't like kissing an ashtray there's other uses for a willing pie hole.

Happy2

Legend Member
Feeding the piehole Colcannon for instance Wayne?
My late Aunt inlaw (Is there such a thing) was a smoker Ate colcannon religiously reckoned the cabbage was a cure all She got that wrong

W

Wayne Kerr

I was thinking along the lines of tube steak for her cake/pie hole... all done lovingly of course.

Trinco

Gold Member
How many here are from the era of Vivian and Shasha

The memories of these two ladies are still so vivid
First time I saw Vivienne I think was in Osborne park just off hector street
I was a newbie to punting then but she made feel like an old timer, wouldn't. mind turning back time and spend time with her knowing what I know now...
First time I. met Shasha was an establishment on orrong rd, still remember her smile giggle and the fun we had
Hope both are doing well in their chosen lives

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
So I heard, Yoda. They were so popular, I don't think I could squeeze in. I missed out on the great Toto too...fool I was. Oh help me gain my force Master Yoda.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Ah yes... how can I forget Toto. And also Princess Evonne.

Evonne might still be around. She was one of th3e greats.

Dallas

Legend Member
Its the most disgusting thing hey! I never have and never will date a smoker. If i sleep with a smoker and she stinks i wouldnt kiss her lol

I'm mostly like that, I've seen a couple of ladies that smoked and I could hardly smell or taste it on them but on others it smells awful and I tell them that kissing is extra! :p

But I won't see a lady with a hint of alcohol on my breath, nor will I eat anything that could make my breath smell during the day before seeing her like onions, garlic, spices, sauce, fish etc, I pretty much just drink a protein smoothie and eat salad and drink spring water the same day of a booking then floss, brush and mouthwash :D

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Lol... Dallas that's a far cry from one of my favorites in the past who used ton swig wine or beer during sex....

Dallas

Legend Member
Wow Yoda, what was that like? I think it's fine if you're both drinking the same thing, but if only one does it can be a bit stinky :eek:

Trinco

Gold Member
Yup Evonne from Northbridge. What did you think of her?
From memory she was hard to get a hold of cos I think she was at tafe during the days...
When I was seeing her I was a bat tender at elephant and the wheelbarrow so u used to see her straight after work and she was a great root, she spoke great English but no complaints . One of the few girls from BC that were genuine to their ad

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Yup she was hard to get hold of at first. But was worth every minute of waiting.

craddo

Bronze Member
I've only had two punts, both over the past few weeks. So it's one or the other I guess haha!

Lingham

Diamond Member
I've had lots of good ones...and a few shockers. Looking back, Lisa from Body Heat, Tahne from Ella Bella before it was an Asian joint, Jessica at Strawberry Lane and quite a few girls at Esquire.

T

Thatguy

Best punt I've had is a top secret lil private gal I see...

soooo I shall say that the best punt i've had (that I can tell you about)... has to be Ava at esquires followed closely by Jade at LT's...

Trinco

Gold Member
Best punt I've had is a top secret lil private gal I see...

soooo I shall say that the best punt i've had (that I can tell you about)... has to be Ava at esquires followed closely by Jade at LT's...
Perfect profile name
"You're one of those guys"

Hahahaha

Dallas

Legend Member
Yes Ava and Jade are wonderful! ...Jade's retired now I think? well not seen her around for a while.

buckland boy

Foundation Member
A great time was had by me at least with Eva from The Top of the Town Melbourne. She was by far the best I had. A very friendly South American, smoking hot body and a great attitude.