• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Best Punt You have had

green belt

Silver Member
I have been seeing Wls for few years now and so far there was only
one girl that I considered my best ever punt so far. Her working name
was Chloe who worked at La Cherry few years ago. She was from New Zealand,
Caucasian, 23, blonde, size 8, natural firm breast,no tats or piercings, very pretty.
I payed $300 for one hour GFE special. The service included spa, kissing, 69,
positions and was friendly and very giving. White clear skin and very sexy about 5'6".
She only worked for 3 months, went back to NZ and did not come back to Perth.

If only I could turn back time!!

How about you guys? anyone (working or not now)

glen

Gold Member
I am with Yoda re Ava. When I first saw her naked I smiled at her petite figure commenting on loving, small packages "we are going to get on just fine" was her answer. And we did, she was so passionate, full of energy and demonstrated a couple of positions I had never dreamed of. Oh the memories!

Punk Zebra

Gold Member
Little Mimi from Club 316, never a bad or average session. Always fun, always friendly, always eager & always made sure you walked away satisfied

Dallas

Legend Member
A w/l called Kelly Willson from Sydney who's since retired. She was my only real punt. She was recommended to me by one of the Langtrees staff who I trusted so I booked her sight unseen, it was the best decision I ever made!

Razdor

Gold Member
American girl called Cindy, best French kissing the whole session, real GFE service

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
H2, the bad punts were so bad i chose to remember to black list them. So there all forgotten but not forgiven.

glen

Gold Member
How many here are from the era of Vivian and Shasha

I saw ShaSha before she had her breast enhancement. She was a gem, couldn't do enough to please her clients, even afterwards when you were dressed she was still fussing and touching, nearly had me stripping off to start again! Lovely personality, I hope she is having a good life somewhere.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Got that right Glen. Shasha was all dfk from arriving at dreamland until just leaving through the main door. Oh I miss that girl...

Razdor

Gold Member
Shasha is one of the Best, but if you are non-smoker, you will not like the taste of DFK LOL.

Dallas

Legend Member
Never had a girl who smoked downstairs but I guess anything is possible...

1185m.jpg

W

Wayne Kerr

It's like rubbing two sticks together, enough friction and hey presto.

Happy2

Legend Member
So if you are any good at what your doing Wayne your hypothesis collapses
You know what your doing she gets wet And puts out that smoke/fire

W

Wayne Kerr

I was thinking of the old joke that my chief dog washers Bill and Tony told me.

Q: "Do you smoke after sex?" A: "I don't know. I've never looked."