Best music to have sex to?

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Some of Enigma’s music is deeply sensual. My favourite track is “Principles Of Lust”.

lonelyman

Gold Member
Can't remember who did the research but apparently more babies have been conceived in some US states to Barry White's music than any other musician.

A

Albany

Hooked on Classics.
That William Tell overture fair gets the heart going....

janny-ammerson

Gold Member
A good lover need to hear the sound of Sex, Pleasure, Passion, Breathing, Moans, Screams, Whispers and Music would just fuck all that up.

The Silence of Sex is a song all of its own.

Alfred

Diamond Member
Ravel's Bolero has to win. It starts off slow and gradually gets faster to a final crescendo.
Time - anything up to 15 minutes - long enough for me if the 'crescendo' really arrives.
Torvill and Dean did an excerpt for only 6 minutes or so in the Winter Olympics, and got good marks.

But of course you don't want to start too fast ;)

Octopussy

Gold Member
DESIRE Meg Myers

Every Client gets me to THIS on my knees gyrating to them in the Cock worship stage … heaps of awesome drops to arch back to and then the 3 chorus … turns ME the fuck on .. then with a dynamic screeching guitar solo to build up to the finale !!!
Fuck YERRRRRR !!
And the End .. just STOPS !!
Damn I need a Ciggie now and.. I haven’t smoked for a year 🫠

Octopussy

Gold Member
lol I just looked at all the rest of the choices . It’s seems I’m divulging way too much of my Pyschosexual leanings … yeah I’m a Badgirl .. who has intimacy issues 🤷‍♀️ Possibly one of the best prerequisites I’ve found though out my life for establishing a regular income.