Best music to have sex to?

Nev

Gold Member
A live band, while away from the crowd at a big music festival, with both of you on same drug.

If stuck inside while going inside, something with obvious 4 4 timing to make it easy having the same rhythm. BUT be wary of distracting music if either party is easily #ADHD distracted.

If she's on top or pegging, Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries is fun if she recognises the tune. Only problem is men have two brains but only enough blood for either, so too much thinking (guilty) interferes with sex.

Bill75

Silver Member
Motivation (Explicit), Kelly Rowland ft Lil Wayne
Back to Sleep (Remix) Chris Brown ft Usher and Zayn, are the 1st two tracks on my Mix. Although I hope no one is going to sleep after only 2 tracks šŸ˜‰

LongHair

Legend Member
all depends on my mood and the woman
ifn I am just feeling mellow and want some that has a great groove (pardon the pun)

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I enjoy most music, even in the Naughty Forty's
Fast music is gr8 But I do enjoy some of the song's by Seal when I'm with my favourite WL

;) The Frenchman:p

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
A live band, while away from the crowd at a big music festival, with both of you on same drug.

If stuck inside while going inside, something with obvious 4 4 timing to make it easy having the same rhythm. BUT be wary of distracting music if either party is easily #ADHD distracted.

If she's on top or pegging, Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries is fun if she recognises the tune. Only problem is men have two brains but only enough blood for either, so too much thinking (guilty) interferes with sex.

The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (Official Lyric Video)
I thought the Rolling Stones 4 Pegging

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
Anything by the weekend or Miguel love these 2 playing in the bedroom ā˜ŗļø

Lukey

Diamond Member
I donā€™t have a playlist but if I did this oneā€™d be on it (Iā€™m not conceited, just think itā€™s a good song šŸ¤£)

ā€œTonight (Best You Ever Had)ā€- John Legend

Or perhaps this one?? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£