• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Best deep throat in Perth

spfet89

Silver Member
A lot of ladies offer this but we all know how hard it is to come by a WL who can really go balls deep. Any suggestions in Perth??
 
A couple of years ago it was Adele Allure (or similar name). Saw her a few times and she’d take it all the way. Shame she moved to the east coast.
 
A couple of years ago it was Adele Allure (or similar name). Saw her a few times and she’d take it all the way. Shame she moved to the east coast.
She still tours Perth every 1-2 months. She's a touring pornstar escort.

Another deepthroat expert is Skyla Darlington - doesn't work anymore for personal family reasons. I saw her once a week as she was walking distance from my office...
 
She still tours Perth every 1-2 months. She's a touring pornstar escort.

Another deepthroat expert is Skyla Darlington - doesn't work anymore for personal family reasons. I saw her once a week as she was walking distance from my office...
I am so sad I never booked Skyla, she looked amazing from her photos
 
Damn seems like I missed out on the good ones. Just started punting and it's been hard to find someone legit. Will give chocolate a go cheers fellas
 
Damn seems like I missed out on the good ones. Just started punting and it's been hard to find someone legit. Will give chocolate a go cheers fellas
Hi mate let us know how chocolate goes, or send me a dm if u prefer. Im near her area and keen to try if shes any good🍻
 
I

Is Chocolate this one?

No , number above ask for Chocolate and a pic , she's a Milf with bolt ons and a tummy and is tip top on the bj department
 
No , number above ask for Chocolate and a pic , she's a Milf with bolt ons and a tummy and is tip top on the bj department
ok thanks. Asking because if you google that number it leads to that ad. So there's no ads for Chocolate?
 
Sophia Haze. Stood at edge of bed and she deep throated me. She laid on her back and took it all on as well.
 
It’s worth mentioning that when you pay for CIM,
chocolate takes it to a whole new level.

I saw her twice without paying for extras and head was great, but nothing to make me finish.
But the moment I paid for the extra, holy shit.
She knows her way around a cock
 
It’s worth mentioning that when you pay for CIM,
chocolate takes it to a whole new level.

I saw her twice without paying for extras and head was great, but nothing to make me finish.
But the moment I paid for the extra, holy shit.
She knows her way around a cock
how much is extra?
 
Back
Top