Chocolate in Yokine puts in a great effortA lot of ladies offer this but we all know how hard it is to come by a WL who can really go balls deep. Any suggestions in Perth??
Got a link?Chocolate in Yokine puts in a great effort
Got a link?
She still tours Perth every 1-2 months. She's a touring pornstar escort.A couple of years ago it was Adele Allure (or similar name). Saw her a few times and she’d take it all the way. Shame she moved to the east coast.
Is this the Jandakot mob that flout bareback everything+61403587521
YepIs this the Jandakot mob that flout bareback everything
I am so sad I never booked Skyla, she looked amazing from her photosShe still tours Perth every 1-2 months. She's a touring pornstar escort.
Another deepthroat expert is Skyla Darlington - doesn't work anymore for personal family reasons. I saw her once a week as she was walking distance from my office...
Hi mate let us know how chocolate goes, or send me a dm if u prefer. Im near her area and keen to try if shes any goodDamn seems like I missed out on the good ones. Just started punting and it's been hard to find someone legit. Will give chocolate a go cheers fellas
Is Chocolate this one?Chocolate gives outrageous head
www.beautifulcompanions.com.au
No , number above ask for Chocolate and a pic , she's a Milf with bolt ons and a tummy and is tip top on the bj departmentI
Is Chocolate this one?
New Small sexy big boobs girl just arrived Jandakot Cockburn Central : Perth Escorts Private Escort Girls Best Asian Escorts
❤️ Perth Escorts – Explore the best escorts Perth has to offer. Discover independent, Asian and local Perth escort listings with new profiles updated daily.www.beautifulcompanions.com.au
ok thanks. Asking because if you google that number it leads to that ad. So there's no ads for Chocolate?No , number above ask for Chocolate and a pic , she's a Milf with bolt ons and a tummy and is tip top on the bj department
No just a pic which is her ....they will send you her pic on a generic textok thanks. Asking because if you google that number it leads to that ad. So there's no ads for Chocolate?
Ok, thank you!No just a pic which is her ....they will send you her pic on a generic text
Skyla was one of kind. Genuine old escort! !I am so sad I never booked Skyla, she looked amazing from her photos
Its so dependent on the gentlemans sizeA lot of ladies offer this but we all know how hard it is to come by a WL who can really go balls deep. Any suggestions in Perth??
how much is extra?It’s worth mentioning that when you pay for CIM,
chocolate takes it to a whole new level.
I saw her twice without paying for extras and head was great, but nothing to make me finish.
But the moment I paid for the extra, holy shit.
She knows her way around a cock
did you try?Hi mate let us know how chocolate goes, or send me a dm if u prefer. Im near her area and keen to try if shes any good![]()
Haven't been able to see chocolate yet as I'm away for work but when I can I will. From the reviews seems like it's definitely worth the puntdid you try?
Nah didnt get time on the weekend unfortunatelydid you try?
Pics arent real.....I walkedI just spotted this ad...pretty sure i visited her years ago, wasnt the best looker at the time but could definately deepthroat.
Has anyone seen her recently?
Yeh was rough when i seen her but that was few years ago..i stayed obviouslyPics arent real.....I walked
Will let you know heading there later todayHas anyone seen chocolate recently.....How's the pics and fs ?