• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Best DATY with an outie?

Something to keep your ears warm 🤣
Im sure theres some stunners out there possiblt hidding in plain sight. Youll all probably be keeping em a secret. They aint for everyone thats for sure. WA seems to be the cammels toe territory.

I have been trying to do my own research lookin on E&B but its the same old shit. 50 pages with nothing that intrests me. As i been reading on most of the pages most is same girls with repeat adds & BS.
 
I know the burgers are better at hungry j@#ks and Mc$%#lds but if i go ask for the burger i want there ill get arrested!
 
Sanny on locanto could whet your appetite going by reviews on her in the past on here.
With Sanny would you need to be a regular client of hers to get to DATY? I have seen a few posts on her as in YMMV.

Having said that she seems like someone id like to try. Even if shes far aways its worth a go.
 
This sounds like fun! How long did you book them for?
I had an hour with Neveah, after the massage we negotiated extra and she asked if I was interested in having Bea joining us for the extra, apparently it was a slow day and they were obviously trying to drum up some extra business 😅. Only had both of them for the last 15 minutes or so but it was very enjoyable
 
Sanny definitely a wonder! Heard reviews being lucky but I wasn’t … yet She’s toned strong muscles Brazilian
Same, she is extremely friendly and very beautiful but I think you need to meet her standards to get anything other than a covered blowie.
I don't remember her lips being that big though (which is what Pinpin is after) but I could be wrong though
 
I had an hour with Neveah, after the massage we negotiated extra and she asked if I was interested in having Bea joining us for the extra, apparently it was a slow day and they were obviously trying to drum up some extra business 😅. Only had both of them for the last 15 minutes or so but it was very enjoyable
Darn lucky you, but it must have been a long while ago as i don't see Neveah and Bea on the same day rosters for a quite a while., especially since opening the Natures Gift shop. .
 
Update:

Been trying to book a session with Bea but its been slow. Shes only working few days and seems mostly during middle of day. Hopefully i can post a good review soon.
 
Sky.la retired well over a year ago. Not only can no idea not spell, his info is out of date. Also she wasnt meaty, just for the record
 
She works at club 103 in Belmont
Works there most weekends and a few week days
she works there? what, on the door?
I doubt they'd appreciate anyway walking up and asking for her services there... theyre quite strict on the paid play rule there.

so any ad available?
 
she works there? what, on the door?
I doubt they'd appreciate anyway walking up and asking for her services there... theyre quite strict on the paid play rule there.

so any ad available?
Nah , she’s not escorting at the moment as she in a relationship.. otherwise when she’s working ads on locanto or RHP
 
Back
Top