Im sure theres some stunners out there possiblt hidding in plain sight. Youll all probably be keeping em a secret. They aint for everyone thats for sure. WA seems to be the cammels toe territory.Something to keep your ears warm![]()
With Sanny would you need to be a regular client of hers to get to DATY? I have seen a few posts on her as in YMMV.Sanny on locanto could whet your appetite going by reviews on her in the past on here.
Would love a link please.If Ellenbrook is not too far for you
A mature escort Deb has a big clam type
Best pussy I’ve ever seen
This sounds like fun! How long did you book them for?Bea at Goodlife in Clarkson, had a great time chewing her lips while Neveah was riding me![]()
Link please…Would love a link please.
Any link or details..If Ellenbrook is not too far for you
A mature escort Deb has a big clam type
Best pussy I’ve ever seen
She works at club 103 in BelmontAny link or details..
I had an hour with Neveah, after the massage we negotiated extra and she asked if I was interested in having Bea joining us for the extra, apparently it was a slow day and they were obviously trying to drum up some extra businessThis sounds like fun! How long did you book them for?
Same, she is extremely friendly and very beautiful but I think you need to meet her standards to get anything other than a covered blowie.Sanny definitely a wonder! Heard reviews being lucky but I wasn’t … yet She’s toned strong muscles Brazilian
Darn lucky you, but it must have been a long while ago as i don't see Neveah and Bea on the same day rosters for a quite a while., especially since opening the Natures Gift shop. .I had an hour with Neveah, after the massage we negotiated extra and she asked if I was interested in having Bea joining us for the extra, apparently it was a slow day and they were obviously trying to drum up some extra business. Only had both of them for the last 15 minutes or so but it was very enjoyable
The Frenchman
Is she still working?You need to track down Skylar Darlington mate
Trust Me when i say it was the biggest set I've ever seen
![]()
The Frenchman
![]()
![]()
You need to track down Skylar Darlington mate
Trust Me when i say it was the biggest set I've ever seen
![]()
The Frenchman
![]()
![]()
she works there? what, on the door?She works at club 103 in Belmont
Works there most weekends and a few week days
Nah , she’s not escorting at the moment as she in a relationship.. otherwise when she’s working ads on locanto or RHPshe works there? what, on the door?
I doubt they'd appreciate anyway walking up and asking for her services there... theyre quite strict on the paid play rule there.
so any ad available?
Whats RHP ?Nah , she’s not escorting at the moment as she in a relationship.. otherwise when she’s working ads on locanto or RHP