• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Ban the hot cross bun...

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I only buy them for the Easter weekend... And I only bought enough chocolate eggs for the little ones to have one each- that came with a mug, and one bag of the little ones to "hunt" for.... Of course my 3 yr old knows that right now they are at the top of the pantry and she has be strategically camping out in the pantry with all her toys waiting for sunday....the eggs are still safe though....bless for she hasn't attempted climbing the shelves.

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Hot cross buns.... just makes me think of an ultra hot lingerie clad girl laying across my lap taking a spanking and kinda fighting the experience. But that's just me.

Happy2

Legend Member
Hot cross buns.... just makes me think of an ultra hot lingerie clad girl laying across my lap taking a spanking and kinda fighting the experience. But that's just me.
As long as Like the bakery product The pleasure isn't diminished due to , lets use the old line " Having Too much of a good thing"

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Don't ban the hot cross bun. The bun that brings so much joy to everyone, everyday of the year. It's like easter every day that you have it. 12 seconds in the microwave and you have a soft warm bun to chow down on. Soft,mmmmmm....the fibre....mmmm....tasty....mmmmm....makes Homer drools thinking about it....

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
I think these supermarkets and shops should be banned from selling both Easter eggs and hot cross buns until the actual Easter celebration. It's financially greedy and downright disrespectful to the Easter celebration. I wonder if any of these supermarket CEOs actually knows what Easter means.

Reactions: Buk

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I guess them supermarkets and shops can remove the cross and sell them as Hot Bun$....and them eggs can be rebranded as Choco Yoko Eggs and Choco Bunny. Problem$ $olved.