Ban the hot cross bun...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Should we ban the hot cross bun or our lovely chocolate Easter eggs??
Not for religious reasons but simply because we now seem to be able to buy them at least 4 months in advance.

What used to be a yearly treat has now been spoilt.

Stan_the_Man

I swear to God I had something for this...
Silver Member
Just resist the urge to buy them until the Easter weekend. I do.

If people don't buy them, Wolies, Coles et. al. will stop selling them until the period where they should be selling them. They only do it because they know us suckers will continue to fall for it every year.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Worn with pride

As a footnote last December I suggested a WL should have something to eat no doubt her Mum told her the same thing , a hissy fit followed along with a warning . However the young Lady went out and got a new set of photos , professionally done this time and is still alive and working in LT;s ACT establishment , so therefore she must have taken my advice and

ate something

Last edited:

oz-surfer

Gold Member
What happens when I get 200 posts ? Been here for a number years but have lurked more than posted...

oz-surfer

Gold Member
Wow a personalise congratulations .... And in pink, my favourite body part colour - how did you know ! !

My day has now officially been made, what a Good Friday this has turned out to be.....

Happy2

Legend Member
P_20150403_144241.jpg
I may have been drunk when I took this pic But Yes I do like pink
As can be seen by the above shirt and tie

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I think h2 bought that outfit for his favourite pachyderm.

pinkelephant.jpg

Dallas

Legend Member
My theory is that they sell them 4 months in advance so that you're so sick of them by the time Easter comes around, that you won't be upset if you try and buy them fresh on Good Friday or Easter Sunday when the shops are shut.

Dallas

Legend Member
Btw you can get hot crossed bums all year round at swanbourne... just thought I'd get in before you :p