• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

At what point does kinky become creepy?

C

Ciao Baby

I just read this in today's West.
At what point does "kinky" cross the line & become "creepy"? 20191205_124150.jpg

C

Ciao Baby

I wonder how they decided it was not sexually motivated? What a curious case indeed.
I ain't no lawyer but I'm thinking "indecent acts in public" is a bit more serious than being charged with "indecent exposure" or even "lewd behaviour"?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Kinky everyone consents, creepy not everyone has consented.
yes that's where I draw the line as well, as long as it is a mutual decision, it is kinky, if not and/or one party is not aware of what is going on, it is creepy

C

Ciao Baby

Similar question...
So when does "fetish" cross the line & become "indecency"?

C

Ciao Baby

Please define your understanding of those terms... and if you do that the answer might become clear; i.e. consent
Hmmmm
So a faeces fetish for example would not b deemed indecent if both/all parties consented? 😬😬😬

stovo82

Diamond Member
Creepy like a weirdo on FetLife. Fetlife is 90% men and the 10% "women" are a combination of Men pretending to be women, Transgender and Real Women. The Real women on Fetlife are as rare as hen's teeth.

Jacqui Luxe

Enjoying the weather and company in Darwin!
Gold Member
I think the line between kinky and creepy is 100% to do with consent - a stranger listening to me pee is creepy, me giving a client a golden shower at work is kinky (and sexy) :D