Anyone ever done it in public?

SexyKangaroo

Silver Member
We’ve all done it once in a public place.
In my youth it was really normal, I remember everything I enjoyed with one of my neighbours in the side streets near my house, every time we could we would escape.
At this age I have enough time not to have to do those things now, I think I’ve become a little shy.

LongHair

Legend Member
Well I gotta admit SeX in public places has always been one of those turn ons for me, fortunately I was coupled with (pardon the pun) a lady for quite some time who was eXtremely adventurous and uninhibited. So to cut a long story short this led to some very interesting encounters in the following places,
Car, in broad daylight, both stationary and whilst driving.
Public Park, both daylight and night time,
Cinema,
Hotel Lift,
Hotel Balcony,
Kings park (of course)
Beach, in and out of the water
Work Office,
Company board room table.
and and and ;)

Tjxxxxxx

Gold Member
Many, many times outdoor. It’s one of my favourites especially with a working lady.

One time I picked up a young working lady in rocko and we went to a cliff overlooking the ocean. Was mid morning. She bent over and let me have my way. Was one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

CDSC

Gold Member
On a bus in London .. back seats in the rush hour .. in a public swimming on a Sunday.. and on a crowded dance floor in Scotland.. I was an adventurous yoof. Lol

Sweetninnocent

Gold Member
On a bus in London .. back seats in the rush hour .. in a public swimming on a Sunday.. and on a crowded dance floor in Scotland.. I was an adventurous yoof. Lol
What, on the back of a bus? That's so bold of you. I wouldn't be able to pull it off. Probably won't even manage to get hard.

CDSC

Gold Member
Well I gotta admit SeX in public places has always been one of those turn ons for me, fortunately I was coupled with (pardon the pun) a lady for quite some time who was eXtremely adventurous and uninhibited. So to cut a long story short this led to some very interesting encounters in the following places,
Car, in broad daylight, both stationary and whilst driving.
Public Park, both daylight and night time,
Cinema,
Hotel Lift,
Hotel Balcony,
Kings park (of course)
Beach, in and out of the water
Work Office,
Company board room table.
and and and ;)
Company board table... we're the board sitting at the time lol?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Beach
Car (while parked)
Car (while moving)
Office desk
Office stairwell (busy CBD building)
Office toilets
Alley next to a night club

None of these for quite a while though....
I don't like the beach you get sand up your bum xxx:hotphoto:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Yep long slow blow job driving down south, nothing like a long drive while getting a bj, truck drivers get an eye full driving past 🤣🤣🤣
Playing with yourself whilst driving can be fun but dangerous especially when the trucks slow down.