Anyone ever done it in public?

Pianoman

Bronze Member
Many times. It used to be a big thing in Melbourne alleys and parks back a while. Seems lockdown ruins almost all fun. Can't wait to get out on the town for a hot night again.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
A few times, A FUN one was getting a BJ in the middle of the day sitting in a car in the middle of a main street, in a normal-average neighborhood.

Last edited:
S

SmilyECoyote

I couldn't afford a car out in West Sydney at the time so it was a regular thing in my younger years. In all weather conditions .......... well almost.

Mickey91

Gold Member
DNA tower kings park was rocking one evening, picked up a young stunner at the sapphire bar super long time ago, walked all the way to king park and she wanted to get it on up at the top of the tower, so I got her and the tower rocking.

MikeB

Legend Member
Not me, but remember several years ago, an office memo came round enex100 on StG terrace reminding everyone that there were cameras that are monitored by security in the lifts after a couple were observed after hours enjoying sensual pleasures in the aforementioned facility.
Have a sexy FWB who tells me she used to ride her bike in to work but would train home sometime late at night. She used the lifts at perth train station to get to the platform with her bike and she enjoyed unzipping her licra bike top and flashing her boobs at the cameras in the lifts and used to get a wicked smile from the platform guards when she got out and always had a guard in her carriage till she got to her station so felt very safe even at the late hour travelling solo.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Many times. It used to be a big thing in Melbourne alleys and parks back a while. Seems lockdown ruins almost all fun. Can't wait to get out on the town for a hot night again.

Coverlid Place ??? LOL

SocksWA

Silver Member
Many times during high school / uni days. Favourite memory... in the movie theatre, pretty sparse crowd with only a few far in front of us. Seated in the backrow in the darkness, my then girlfriend lowering her jeans and sitting herself in my lap, facing away from me, with the most plump athletic arse you could imagine. Up and down for a few minutes and I absolutely exploded in her. Risky, and not sure if anyone saw us (not that I cared). Fond memories though and I definitely don't remember what movie we saw, hahaha.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Many times during high school / uni days. Favourite memory... in the movie theatre, pretty sparse crowd with only a few far in front of us. Seated in the backrow in the darkness, my then girlfriend lowering her jeans and sitting herself in my lap, facing away from me, with the most plump athletic arse you could imagine. Up and down for a few minutes and I absolutely exploded in her. Risky, and not sure if anyone saw us (not that I cared). Fond memories though and I definitely don't remember what movie we saw, hahaha.

Club X alone doesn't count!!

No idea what to do

Legend Member
School Bus in year 12 with a farm girl. Back seat romp
Worked at Observation city years ago every now and then i'd pick up a chick and go to the beach. works well except for the sand, then I heard about the moonlight rodeo root, so I gave that a go, Bucked like a bronco and told me to fuck off

MikeB

Legend Member
Last week in the wonderful sunny days we enjoyed.

Sitting on a chair on the front deck of a house boat docked in Mandurah enjoying a quiet 🍺 when my FB sidled up, lifted the front of her skirt showing she was commando, smiled, bent over to whisper that she was feeling horny while reaching down to free my member, then turned around and sat in my lap to engage said(now liberated) member, all while joe public strolled along the adjacent dockside😇🤭.

For the next half hour or so, she gently rocked back & forth, up & down till I could hold on no longer & let go!

If any of those on the dock cottoned on none gave any obvious indication.

Last edited:

TNTucker

Bronze Member
Balcony of the Hilton in Cairns overlooking a busy walking path. My girl surprised me by initiating that after a few beers.

S

SmilyECoyote

how good is that TNTucker there's just not enough of these ladies around :)

Wooper

Legend Member
Yeh had many sneaky sessions in public, mainly secluded car parks and up near the beach and on the beach