Anybody got any weight loss tips or tricks?

Brenda Driver VIP Perth

Diamond Member
I've just started a diet that consists of no sugar, fats or carbs. I thought it would be difficult but it isn't. I've got alot more energy and if it stops me going on insulin injections i'd be over the moon.
It is abit mind numbing when you're in the supermarket checking what you can eat because you have to read all the ingredients on everything you feel like. You also need to eat 6 small meals a day.
There is also another way for others who just want to do a 4 to 8 week diet, my friend gave me the details of a book online called "Blood Sugar Diet" by Michael Mosley. Remember, you don't need to be diabetic to eat this way.
I hope it helps or at least it gives you something to look at. :)
Can you please share with us what you would eat on a typical day.

RachelB

Intoxicating Muse
Silver Member
Cucumber! It has a fantastic amount of vitamins and is great for energy too. I wouldnt only eat cucumber but supplementing a meal with a cucumber dish and snacking on cucumber is great for you. With less than 16 Calories per 100 grams it's a win Also using cucumber topically is fantastic for your skin.

Below is a link to one article on the benefits. There are many more on Google.

Cucumber is great in gin n tonic 😄

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Go live in France, after all French Women don't get fat..... <---- Play on words here..

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
same sugar in the orange juice best to drink zero drinks leave diet alone as they have a bad supplement