• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Anybody got any weight loss tips or tricks?

a lot of people have had success with skipping breakfast....so basically eat lunch and dinner. They say after a few days they don't miss it - my wife is one and after a couple of months has shed several kilos.

EnglishRoseMassage❤

Silver Member
I've just started a diet that consists of no sugar, fats or carbs. I thought it would be difficult but it isn't. I've got alot more energy and if it stops me going on insulin injections i'd be over the moon.
It is abit mind numbing when you're in the supermarket checking what you can eat because you have to read all the ingredients on everything you feel like. You also need to eat 6 small meals a day.
There is also another way for others who just want to do a 4 to 8 week diet, my friend gave me the details of a book online called "Blood Sugar Diet" by Michael Mosley. Remember, you don't need to be diabetic to eat this way.
I hope it helps or at least it gives you something to look at. :)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Use these sure fire way to loose weight, the Thyroid myth is seriously busted with these...

hand.jpg

No Uber eats, dont eat past 6pm at night, stop drinking, eating lollies, anything that comes in a box, no chocolate, no frozen meals eg Pizza, no Crisps, No fruit juice, no cake, muffins, Fish n Chips hmmmmmm life sounds wonderful! Stop smoking and reduce the amount of times you have sex then you wont have to carb up either... :)

Last edited:

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Hi I lost nearly 20 kilos on the weight loss deit shakes with exercise o have now put the weight back on and can no longer tolerate the diet shakes anyone have any tips.

A

Annoyance

Try cutting down your sugar intakes for one, find out how much food you eat and exercise. Trial and error it. If you do the same amount of exercise with less food you'll lose weight, same if you eat a bit too much you'll gain weight. I find my body takes 1-2 days after to react to what I eat, so like I cut down for 1 day not much effect but after the 2nd day I can see the difference. Same with too little food if you eat less then your body can handle you'll have less energy and stamina to perform through your day. I find if I do that through out the week i'll have a cheat day and eat 1 big meal which will effect my next few days but not dramatically increase my weight but lose it faster due to being 1 day only. Try that.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Water drink lots of it and love the body you have.
We are all different shapes, size and height
Body positivity love the body you have

The sculpture of two women in bronze, Jag tänker på mig själv - Växjö ( 'I am thinking of myself - Växjö') by Marianne Lindberg De Geer, 2005, outside of the art museum of Växjö, Sweden
LA2-vx06-konsthallen-skulptur.jpg

Harlee Dare

Gold Member
Eat as clean as possible, you don’t need to cut out processed food all together but limit it.
Drink plenty of water.
Make sure your getting enough protein in your diet.
Hit the gym or get some outdoor cardio, not only good for weight loss but overall health.

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member
I was recently diagnosed with ADD about a month ago. I'm on Australia's version of Adderall to manage. 10mg at 8am, 10 mg at roughly 1:30-2:00pm. It's an appetite suppressor, so I'm really mindful of what I eat now - gotta make sure every calorie counts (and is good for me!). So, I kinda had to start eating right. Not to mention I can focus my energy better now.

Down 4.6 kg in 4 weeks. But I'm cheating with basically legal speed. 😭

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
I eat what I want, no diets for me. My first and foremost way to keep the weight off is the pure and simple fact of not driving! I walk a lot plus also walk for a sport. Keeps me moving, getting outdoors. Grapefruit juice and chillies also speed up your metabolism but you need to be active! Protein rich foods are great because it really fills you up. If you are vegan, long green beans are fantastic to add and eat to really fill you up without the hassle.

T

Tania Admin

Cucumber! It has a fantastic amount of vitamins and is great for energy too. I wouldnt only eat cucumber but supplementing a meal with a cucumber dish and snacking on cucumber is great for you. With less than 16 Calories per 100 grams it's a win Also using cucumber topically is fantastic for your skin.

Below is a link to one article on the benefits. There are many more on Google.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
ACV is a no for me to drink. I have tried it a few times but no.
Lemon in water I enjoy especially on warm days like today. And I always have a water bottle in the fridge with a couple drops of lemon essential oil

Any vinegar makes a good homemade cleaner and recienty treated my little dog with ACV for fleas