• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Alchemy Jade Therapy Massage Casuarina

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJwhite

Gold Member
Last time I saw Ling she was working at BodyBar in Palmerston, legit only,as her boyfriend banned her from other services.
Which was funny as he met her in one, lol.

Cravin Morehead

Bronze Member
Haha. Alchemy was awesome when Sophie was around. I was lucky enough on a many occasions to be offered FS with her. As she didn't offer it to everyone. Now it's a hit and miss. Mostly miss IMO.

strong

Silver Member
Worst massage I have ever had don't bother going it's a waste of hard earned money I wanted to say stop and leave in the first five mins steer clear of this place I just got a major dud .

Average

Bronze Member
Yeah I've tried that place, got an old gal that wasn't a looker. Rushed in and out and after paying for an an hour only got 40 mins. Massage was half-assed and didn't even do whole body, got back one leg and arms. Felt like she was watching the clock the whole time.

Reggie Johns

Bronze Member
Took a punt the other day here only because I was close by. Massage was supprisingly good. Had to ask a couple of times to press harder and it worked. The girl really tried and was quite friendly. She offered hj and only topless but plenty of teasing and took her time. Looks not great but plesant friendly service which is better than most.

kerb750

Bronze Member
After not going here in along time visted last week and seen emily nice massage and teasing with a ok ending.
Anyone had lily she looked cute but was busy when i walked in

Status
Not open for further replies.