• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Alchemy Jade Therapy Massage Casuarina

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingbo

Silver Member
Anyone got a number for jade alchemy? I checked the paper and must have missed it? Do any of the places advertise on the net? Coz I can't find shit

1/21 Vanderlin Drv Casuarina NT 0810

Last edited by a moderator:
G

ghostal

sophie at alchemy is great. she has a great body, good massage and great handjob. i highly reccomend

MrJwhite

Gold Member
Still believe that Cherry at Alchemy gives some of the best full service in Darwin well worth the effort trying to get her in the room

G

ghostal

i havent had any great service lately. Isabella is good but fairly expensive.
Sophie from Jade Alchemy was the best ive had in a long time, but she hasnt been there for a while now. My life is amiss

biflab

Gold Member
I had the same experience at Alchemy. It is very frustrating from a massage perspective. Full body means back & front extras or not. I had a massage at DCM last week. Young girl - hopeless. Lisa is the best masseur there but strictly legit.

Danny da man

Bronze Member
Tried Nikko and Alchemty yesterday.
Went to Nikko but lady bouth late 40s or 50s came in so just had massage. Average I guess bit of a rush since finished in 40 min. Heard a lot of good things bout alchemy so headed to there. But late 40s again... she asked me if I want extra. Tried but the sex wasn't really good so changed to hj. Wasn't bad. Really wanna give a go with this Sophie lady. Seems a lot better then other shit holes??

Mac Daddy

Bronze Member
Went to Alchemy yesterday. Average massage as usual, full service with a ring in who had that much lube on it wasn't worth it. Very disappointing.

jason wander

Silver Member
Just got ripped off at Alchemy. Booked 2 girls together for special massage half hour, one left after 10 minutes to service other customer. I was not amused. I spoke to Cherry who apologized and offered me some extra massage time with one girl afterwards but was not in the mood anymore, I left. Too much greed. Merry Christmas! Did not see that one coming....

Last edited:

DrBone

Silver Member
Hi all, been off the books for while. Anyone got a heads up on good form for a quality massage n ball tickle, or any "independent"updates on alchemy
Saw Ling at Alchemy recently. Sweet girl, quite cute, but a bit shy. Massage and tickle both ok. If she sticks around for a while and gets comfortable in the role could be a ripper.

S

Seahunt

Some good news, Sophie is back in town, but only servicing customers at home, not working full time, so if you missed out before, bad luck. She is worth the money, but if you are looking for a G/F exp. drop the mny first.

Hi, I saw Sophie a few times as well, I do have her number is it the same? Is she taking bookings through Alchemy or her private number. Did you get a call from her saying she is back? Should I just text her and see what she says? Is she still doing full service?

insane

Bronze Member
Has anyone been to Alchemy lately? Never been, heard good reports looking to try them tomorrow

Ollie

Bronze Member
Never been but would be interested to see what kind of service. Wagaman shops are pretty good around the corner, and I think the best two in town are Nikko & Paradise. All use slightly different models but all good. I think Nikko with the not so upfront model is the best one and gives the best anticipation which is part of the reason I go.

By the way, anyone tried the new Pinnacle in town (was called XiXi)?

S

Seahunt

Has anyone been to Alchemy lately? Never been, heard good reports looking to try them tomorrow
I would be interested in a review of alchemy I have not been there for nearly 6 months. After the last couple of reviews I thought better to stay away..

kingbo

Silver Member
had a friend pass on that he got a good massage off a skinny glasses wearing asian at serenity, then without anything said chicks swap out, asked to turn over, "you want me to massage here?" pointing to groin.

$40 ending, let him grab her arse, felt around to front, got in knockers and played with her a bit as he finished.

Mid 40's (looks mid 30's) tight 5"8 75KG asian lady

insane

Bronze Member
had a friend pass on that he got a good massage off a skinny glasses wearing asian at serenity, then without anything said chicks swap out, asked to turn over, "you want me to massage here?" pointing to groin.

$40 ending, let him grab her arse, felt around to front, got in knockers and played with her a bit as he finished.

Mid 40's (looks mid 30's) tight 5"8 75KG asian lady

Jacko

Silver Member
Hmmmmm.....Alceamy, it had a verry good name when Sophie and Lyn were there to mention a few. Has gone of the radar a bit. What I heard is that the girls are a little old, verry nice and friendly though.

Jimbo McKormic

Bronze Member
Went to Alchemy recently. Was offered a four hand massage, $80 for half an hour. It was fantastic, One woman focused on my upper body: shoulders, arms and back whilst another lady was massaging my legs and lower back. The extras was a little expensive as four hand hj was $100.

I had one womans tits near my face while the other worked on my member until I was about to come when the first woman fondled my balls. All up it was great, incredibly relaxing massage albeit ruined by one of the ladies staring into my eyes for a little too long while saying they were beautiful a few too many times which made things a little awkward.
I tried to get one's name, it was Lily, I think.

crimsondonkey

Silver Member
Been to Alchemy three times, got two hj's and a nothing. You think next time I should ask to see the girls? Maybe ask if any do FS?

Fred Flintstone

Silver Member
Well all the signs and massage pics that thy had in the windows have gone.......???? it will soon be told by someone who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.