AFL THIS SATURDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Blody sheilas give em an inch and theyll take over everything....just to remind U FEMALES i asked who u rekon was going to win the GF n guess wat someone from the frilly knicker brigade has turned it into shopping at bl@@dy Bunnings Auto one Supa cheepgives a break women stop hijacking the thread
WCE OR HAWKS
IS it dat hard to decide

Reactions: Buk

Buk

Diamond Member
Thanx for dat Buk dont know how to take the first part of ur comment . R u saying all my comments so far are s... n just cause i tipp the WEAGLESn U support them, then my comment is ok :(
just for the record im one of those odious COLLINGWOOD supporter, and if u keep talking like that bout MY comments i'llchange my tip;)
PS hope ur rewind button jams n ur VCR spitz thr tape out....yea i know wat i said
Haha no not at all bepp. U make many great comments, I just think ur support of WCE is ur greatest comment:)

MrBig

Diamond Member
Get a room you two. Where you can Buk bepp's butt in private. :cool:

I know - lame!!!!

svengali

Foundation Member
OMG I am so over this football hype Really???? I dont care who wins I am going to Bunnings as I know I will get a car park, service and a quick exit LOL

I could not agree more. I am totally over every news bulletin and print medium being dominated by mindless blather and hype about "da footy."

The sooner they play the damn game the better then we can have a few months respite from it while they all trot off for surgery or to foreign countries to wreck Australia's reputation with drunken boorish behaviour.

T

Tania Admin

I have purchased my blue and yellow balloons for the game on Saturday. Darwin will know this chicky is an Eagles Supporter.
a6.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
I will disagree Svengali I know its a totally personal thing But AFL WAFL and GNFL all levels of footy give great pleasure to many
And as for the players trashing our name overseas that is a thing from the past The footballers at the top level are not allowed much of a outside life and act according to club AFL rule expectations

besides our rep is mainly trashed by the bintang singlet brigade in Bali Or is that the Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi OI brigade

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
guess I am still not over the fact that the Dockers didn't make it :arghh: but here comes the second WA team and as much as I hope the Eagles will win.........I think the Hawks will win.:arghh::arghh::arghh:
I am going to watch it.

Buk

Diamond Member
I have purchased my blue and yellow balloons for the game on Saturday. Darwin will know this chicky is an Eagles Supporter.
View attachment 40283
I love you Tania and I don't even know you :)

Get a room you two. Where you can Buk bepp's butt in private. :cool:

I know - lame!!!!
Haha NEVER even if Eagles win. I love bepp for his likeable comments, not his sexy butt.

I will disagree Svengali I know its a totally personal thing But AFL WAFL and GNFL all levels of footy give great pleasure to many
And as for the players trashing our name overseas that is a thing from the past The footballers at the top level are not allowed much of a outside life and act according to club AFL rule expectations

besides our rep is mainly trashed by the bintang singlet brigade in Bali Or is that the Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi OI brigade
Sooo true in every respect happy2

Last edited by a moderator:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Haha NEVER even if Eagles win. I love bepp for his likeable comments, not his sexy butt.
the minute u lay ur eyes on my kma2.gif U'll love me forever there u go Bart tips Weagles

Reactions: Buk

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Eagles should pack their gear n go home at half time

MrBig

Diamond Member
Not being overly interested in the AFL, I do however see a defeat in the making for the Eagles!

The Freo/Hawks game last week was the final game of the season between the two teams that had a chance at taking out the flag.

T

Tania Admin

No nasty posts against the Eagles!

I will not approve the posts! Profiles will blow up,,or something similar!
Over stepping the line,,maybe,, but don't risk it...I'm crying..

I wouldn't ever over step those boundaries...it's just a joke! The whole stupid game was! Waaaaaaambulance!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I will not approve the posts!
Over stepping the line,,maybe,, but don't risk it...I'm crying..

I wouldn't ever over step those boundaries...it's just a joke! The whole stupid game was! Waaaaaaambulance!
Awww never mind at least u finished above the dockers silvercup-1.gif

Happy2

Legend Member
I am sure the tourism minister of Victoria is appreciative of all the money you eagle supporters have pumped into the Victorian economy

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The next 6 months of boredom for some AFL fools.. what sport has nearly 6 months off between seasons, they dont play each other twice, salary cap etc etc.. really All Australian team hmmm who do they play? AFL = Joke. Kid says to dad, I made all Australian, so did your cousin in England he made the English Football team and is off playing Brazil..... seriously Australia needs to Adopt the round ball game...

Last edited:
T

Tania Admin

The next 6 months of boredom for some AFL fools.. what sport has nearly 6 months off between seasons, they dont play each other twice, salary cap etc etc.. really All Australian team hmmm who do they play? AFL = Joke. Kid says to dad, I made all Australian, so did your cousin in England he made the English Football team and is off playing Brazil..... seriously Australia needs to Adopt the round ball game...
Netball, basketball, volleyball, soccer,, just to name a few :)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Not EPL, Premier League finishes in May and Begins in August the same year... about 13 weeks.. :) very short off season...

Its a good thing the sex industry never has an off season.. LOL

T

Tania Admin

Not EPL, Premier League finishes in May and Begins in August the same year... about 13 weeks.. :) very short off season...

Its a good thing the sex industry never has an off season.. LOL
Incorrect, the sex industry most definitely has a couple of off seasons per year.

Status
Not open for further replies.