W.C.E or Hawks ?
Which one I'm not a WCE supporter but i'll stik me neck out n say theyll win
What do u peeps rekon?

MrBig

Diamond Member
W.C.E or Hawks ?
What do u peeps rekon?
A simple disagree would suggest that I believe hawks will win. They know how play finals. Having said that it can depend on which team gets over the jitters first and which team the umpires favour as both these teams were given a place in the GF by the umpires.
Go the pies.
Now I've really asked for a copping. :D

Reactions: Buk

juddy

Gold Member
Cold Pies in July
Four points they cannot buy
All their fans just sigh
Cold Pies

The results do not lie
Not even Eddie can deny
All their fans just sigh
Cold Pies

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Going by the replies to my thread ..there doesnt srrm to b much intetest in this Sat. GF
IS it cause its not being played at DOMAIN or cause its not a DERBY btween 2 B grade sides ??

MrBig

Diamond Member
Going by the replies to my thread ..there doesnt srrm to b much intetest in this Sat. GF
IS it cause its not being played at DOMAIN or cause its not a DERBY btween 2 B grade sides ??
I love it went someone else goes looking for trouble. :):D

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Amen ...cause o lack of interest this thread should b closedso should this weekends game

MrBig

Diamond Member
Amen ...cause o lack of interest this thread should b closedso should this weekends game
Maybe as game day gets closer it might spark up. Even during the game itself.
After all many of the interested parties might be stuck in a traffic jam on the Nullarbor.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Or waiting to see the scores at half time bfore commenting OR NOT

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Eagles final not in Perth
AFL for what its worth
Takes the men from off the streets
Keeps them in a concrete seat

Puts the remote at finger tips
chewed nails and bitten lips
Beer swilling swearing blokes
Vocal crowds rowdy jokes

Blame the ref the wind that Miss
Who got in the way of your fist
Dirty tackles sweaty jocks
Excuses long faces another loss

Businesses are sitting bored
The game is now on re-cord
Empty venues cursing AFL
Its almost over - just as well!!

Happy2

Legend Member
So will the girls be sitting around the radio in the LT's lounge and cursing like troopers every time a client has the temerity to walk through those sliding doors ?

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
So will the girls be sitting around the radio in the LT's lounge and cursing like troopers every time a client has the temerity to walk through those sliding doors ?
Oh course not!!:rolleyes: We is ladies we are!! and we shall not lower our standards to those of the AFL beer guzzling rowdies off watching!!
We shall sip champagne and titter politely as all well bred ladies do!! Or find something way more interesting to do watch or discuss lol :hilarious::hilarious:

Happy2

Legend Member
Tania Was it you Who we provided a live commentary via the forum for in 2010 when Collingwood played West Coast in the final Because you couldn't watch it in the lounge ?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
KNOCK KNOCK HEY PEEPS Im not interested in wat u'll be doing n who'll u'll b humping just wanna know who u'll rekon will win

HAWKS OR eagles????

Bloggs

Silver Member
Eagles can do it,they finished 2nd on the ladder,they are the form side and they're hungry!

Reactions: Buk

Buk

Diamond Member
W.C.E or Hawks ?
What do u peeps rekon?
Bepp if I may be so bold and say that this is the most believable and agreeable comment I have seen you make for sooo long....and I say that with all the kindness I can muster, being a West Coast Eagles supporter :) Stuff the Vics! I say stick it right up them!! Alas I'll be in a plane returning from Italy and will miss the game but have friends recording it. Lose I won't watch it. Win and I'll have a day of pressing the replay button. Really, I'm not bias.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Bepp if I may be so bold and say that this is the most believable and agreeable comment I have seen you make for sooo long....and I say that with all the kindness I can muster, being a West Coast Eagles supporter :) Stuff the Vics! I say stick it right up them!! Alas I'll be in a plane returning from Italy and will miss the game but have friends recording it. Lose I won't watch it. Win and I'll have a day of pressing the replay button. Really, I'm not bias.
Thanx for dat Buk dont know how to take the first part of ur comment . R u saying all my comments so far are s... n just cause i tipp the WEAGLESn U support them, then my comment is ok :(
just for the record im one of those odious COLLINGWOOD supporter, and if u keep talking like that bout MY comments i'llchange my tip;)
PS hope ur rewind button jams n ur VCR spitz thr tape out....yea i know wat i said

juddy

Gold Member
Woohoo go the mighty Eagles!

The weather on grand final day is predicted to be 30 deg
It is a result from a high pressure system coming from the West!

Guess which desert the heat is being picked up from?
The Simpson Desert!

TheWestIsOurs

Happy2

Legend Member
I will be watching as a neutral And as such I hope you hammer the bejesus of each other in a tight and titanic tussle
Apart from the combatants fans No-one wants a blow out grand final

Good luck to both of you
bloody west coast /hawthorn bastards mumble mumble

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
W.C.E or Hawks ?
What do u peeps rekon?
OMG I am so over this football hype Really???? I dont care who wins I am going to Bunnings as I know I will get a car park, service and a quick exit LOL

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
OMG I am so over this football hype Really???? I dont care who wins I am going to Bunnings as I know I will get a car park, service and a quick exit LOL
Must b a dokker fan

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Bunnings!!! next to Auto One and Supercheap Autos my FAV place!! And they have coffee!! Cant get much better than that!! And fortunately with the footy you will be quite safe to browse - the only tools will be in the tool shop lol :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.