AFL THIS SATURDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tania Admin

Tax time and when the Christmas credit card bills hit there is usually a lull......

delta.starr

Mature, Sensational, Entertaining Courtesan
Diamond Member
Missed out on my naughty girl work today because
1. AFL game was on
2. Eagles lost so all my naughty guests were crying & could not celebrate!
(their members were just too soft)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Incorrect, the sex industry most definitely has a couple of off seasons per year.

I was actually being very sarcastic .... I know that, when do they have off season in perth?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Not EPL, Premier League finishes in May and Begins in August the same year... about 13 weeks.. :) very short off season...

Its a good thing the sex industry never has an off season.. LOL
Yeah but alot of r OFF

Reactions: Buk

Buk

Diamond Member
May I just humbly say that although Eagles suffered stage fright on the biggest AFL day of the year, the end result (some suggest humiliation...I'd suggest they are arm chair critics) cannot dilute the immeasurable enjoyment experienced by their fans during their season's successes, being plentiful for a team that finished 2nd. Now I won't be disparaging of those many, many teams which tasted success as many times as I've had orgasms in a week (alas, not many), just to say I feel for their poor suffering fans. Grand final loss? Well as it is said, with some licence, 'It is better to have played in a grandfinal and lost than never have played in a grandfinal at all.'

Happy2

Legend Member
And what has the world come to when Fremantle are the only team in AFL/VFL history to have a 100% record in Grand Finals

MrBig

Diamond Member
And what has the world come to when Fremantle are the only team in AFL/VFL history to have a 100% record in Grand Finals

I'm confused. Many teams have had a 100% (I gather you inferring to failure rate) in VFL/AFL grand final - many teams eventually played their first GF and lost - and then won in a later won Freo is 1 (loss) from 1 GF game played. There are another couple of younger teams in the AFL that haven't played a GF as yet.
Sorry h2, I don't understand the relevance.
You mentioned the VFL - If that has a bearing - I hope you realise that Freo did NOT play in the VFL competition.
:)

I can say, without a doubt, that Collingwood is, and will always be, the only team that could say that during their tenure they had won every AFL final. ;):p

Last edited:

Happy2

Legend Member
I just thought the Freo fans would like to know their team is good at something
I was just trying to lift their spirits

Happy2

Legend Member
See always negative Mr Little Always negative I mean we all dream of doing our job at 100% efficiency And when a whole organisation does ? You Belittle them Shame on You Shame!!

MrBig

Diamond Member
When one is constantly belittled, he eventually tires of scurrying back into his hidey place and stands on two legs, holds his ground and gives some back all while hoping not to get stomped to death.

Edit: In case I change my avatar in the future please note that at time of writing this post my avatar was a pic of Stuart Little.

MrBig

Diamond Member
Cos cricket is just around the corner
But if you really awant to smile We knocked England out of the Rugby world cup :D
I really enjoyed my stuffed spuds in Hereford, England. Stopped there almost every day for lunch whilst I was there. Best potatoes I've ever eaten. Landlord was a sports fanatic and I was there when Aussies were creaming England in almost every sport. Great time stirring him and other locals up, all in good humour. I dare not go back since tables had been turned around some - soon afterwards they beat us at the Rugby world cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.