๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™– ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ.๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
View attachment 130561
Indian Cuisine is Healthy
Authentic Indian recipes are full of organic ingredients that are proven to be healthy. Examples include common Indian spices like Turmeric that help with inflammation, prevention of Alzheimerโ€™s, and improve heart health. Being plant-based, Indian cuisine is rich in a variety of grains, nuts, pulses, and seeds (that provide healthy oils). Itโ€™s the myriad health benefits of Indian cuisine that make Indian food and spices preferred on menus at many a detox retreat. Speaking of which, you can book your total body and mind detox retreat here.

Indian Cuisine is Rich in Variety
They say variety is the spice of life. That probably came from the Indian cuisine playbook. From different flavors to different smells to different looks, Indian cuisine is so full of variety thereโ€™s always something to look forward to with every meal. Yes, that includes simple Indian dinner recipes.
All the colours of the rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Yep Indian food is really very tasty and I am 100% sure none can deny the fact but that does not mean I do not like international food :) to be honest for me anything that is tasty I go for it :)

Andy IT

Andy
Diamond Member
India is a stunning, multiethnic nation that is incredibly diverse from its northernmost point to its southernmost point.
Rich culture, traditions, and, how can we forget the food, add life to this diversity. Food is the spice of life, and occasionally nothing beats sitting down to a satisfying meal to wash away your concerns. Enjoy the flavour and aroma of some traditional Indian cuisine that will leave you wanting more! Popular-Indian-Cuisine.jpg

Last edited: