๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™– ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ.๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
1649172907614.png
Indian Cuisine is Healthy
Authentic Indian recipes are full of organic ingredients that are proven to be healthy. Examples include common Indian spices like Turmeric that help with inflammation, prevention of Alzheimerโ€™s, and improve heart health. Being plant-based, Indian cuisine is rich in a variety of grains, nuts, pulses, and seeds (that provide healthy oils). Itโ€™s the myriad health benefits of Indian cuisine that make Indian food and spices preferred on menus at many a detox retreat. Speaking of which, you can book your total body and mind detox retreat here.

Indian Cuisine is Rich in Variety
They say variety is the spice of life. That probably came from the Indian cuisine playbook. From different flavors to different smells to different looks, Indian cuisine is so full of variety thereโ€™s always something to look forward to with every meal. Yes, that includes simple Indian dinner recipes.

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
Remember that time you and a friend sit down for dinner at an Indian food restaurant. The smell of jasmine and spice awakens your senses. There is a busy clatter of pots and pans coming from the open kitchen. With Indian cuisine, itโ€™s more about the experience around the preparation and consumption of the food. This makes it one the best for bonding with family and friends.๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
View attachment 130561
Authentic Indian recipes are full of organic ingredients that are proven to be healthy. Examples include common Indian spices like Turmeric that help with inflammation, prevention of Alzheimerโ€™s, and improve heart health. Being plant-based, Indian cuisine is rich in a variety of grains, nuts, pulses, and seeds (that provide healthy oils). Itโ€™s the myriad health benefits of Indian cuisine that make Indian food and spices preferred on menus at many a detox retreat. Speaking of which, you can book your total body and mind detox retreat here.

They say variety is the spice of life. That probably came from the Indian cuisine playbook. From different flavors to different smells to different looks, Indian cuisine is so full of variety thereโ€™s always something to look forward to with every meal. Yes, that includes simple Indian dinner recipes.
Looks delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
Yummy food is here
Can't do that mate only 3 people are here atm
Myself my manager sally mam and the gym trainor
There was more food I ate it then I remembered I said Katrina that I will be updating the pix XD

Last edited:

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
View attachment 130561

Yummy !! Looks delicious! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’œ