Yummy candy mmmm

A

Adrianna Lush

Mine would be a soft Pinky bar with an aftertaste of pink sherbet so it lingers on your tongue for a whiles after!

T

Tania Admin

Never ending gob stopper, you can eat and eat and eat and well quite frankly just keep eating ;)

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I guess I`m lucky... one day mine can be a MARS and that lets you work, rest and play and on another day it can be a SNICKERS because it satisfies.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Polly waffles No longer exist You saying Homer is a figment of our imagination BB Or a ghost?

No... not saying that.
If you keep picking on me, you`ll no longer be my White Knight and I`ll think of you as being a Redskin.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
cool it boys...polly waffles not me favorite anyway. Mind you, I can only be a figment of some sexy lady's imagination. And what's this talk about being someone's White Knight? I think I should keep my distance....*slowly inching away* :confused:

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Pollywaffles.....I had forgotten all about them.
Brings back memories of Chiko rolls at the drive ins....

Happy2

Legend Member
Chiko rolls I used to love them til my first visit to a good Chinese restaurant and had spring rolls

R

Renee

images

Toffee apples :)

magrov

Diamond Member
I'm so backed up right now that I feel like I'm a Cadburys product.

Contains a glass and a half of white liquid.

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
This is cute and menacing at the same time (turkey plus relatively giant drill). I wish it was a rooster though so I could say look at this cock getting screwed. Oh well.

turkeynecklace3.jpg

Is anyone keen to be some sugar free gummy bears?

Haribo-Classic-Sugar-Free-Gummy-Bears.jpg GBC5.png