• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Yummy candy mmmm

A

Adrianna Lush

Mine would be a soft Pinky bar with an aftertaste of pink sherbet so it lingers on your tongue for a whiles after!

T

Tania Admin

Never ending gob stopper, you can eat and eat and eat and well quite frankly just keep eating ;)

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I guess I`m lucky... one day mine can be a MARS and that lets you work, rest and play and on another day it can be a SNICKERS because it satisfies.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Polly waffles No longer exist You saying Homer is a figment of our imagination BB Or a ghost?

No... not saying that.
If you keep picking on me, you`ll no longer be my White Knight and I`ll think of you as being a Redskin.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
cool it boys...polly waffles not me favorite anyway. Mind you, I can only be a figment of some sexy lady's imagination. And what's this talk about being someone's White Knight? I think I should keep my distance....*slowly inching away* :confused:

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Pollywaffles.....I had forgotten all about them.
Brings back memories of Chiko rolls at the drive ins....

Happy2

Legend Member
Chiko rolls I used to love them til my first visit to a good Chinese restaurant and had spring rolls

R

Renee

images

Toffee apples :)

magrov

Diamond Member
I'm so backed up right now that I feel like I'm a Cadburys product.

Contains a glass and a half of white liquid.

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
This is cute and menacing at the same time (turkey plus relatively giant drill). I wish it was a rooster though so I could say look at this cock getting screwed. Oh well.

turkeynecklace3.jpg

Is anyone keen to be some sugar free gummy bears?

Haribo-Classic-Sugar-Free-Gummy-Bears.jpg GBC5.png