Yoyo at Waikiki Beauty Massage

anynameuwish

Gold Member
never been to this place, but would like to give it a go. (its so far away,but reviews are good) i had a lil look, and couldnt find any roster info ?
their locnto is pretty basic.

Kenny

Diamond Member
never been to this place, but would like to give it a go. (its so far away,but reviews are good) i had a lil look, and couldnt find any roster info ?
their locnto is pretty basic.
Your travelling from what area?
Don't rely on the photos within their ad.

anynameuwish

Gold Member
im like 1hr away from there.

ive heard yoyo and candy are good, who else ?
do they have a roster, so i can see whos on what day ?

haha yeh pics are never accurate, well most of the time anyway.

Kenny

Diamond Member
Gee that is quite some distance just to get a massage.
I don't know of the roster of the girls there and I don't even know their names, just know each has their own massage techniques.
Their attitude has always been great as they all provide a great massage, don't short change on time, bottle of water on arrival, nice big soild massage tables, clean rooms and showers.
Whilst the ladies that work there that I have seen are not in their 20's, but they definitely don't have that young 20 year old princess mindset like some girls in other places can have.

anynameuwish

Gold Member
haha it really is. but am keen on a good nuru massage, have had a few b/slides and they were mehh.but never a nuru one. i assume a b/slide is a Wish version of nuru one.
i guess ill have to just book a random name and go with it.
cheers.

Kenny

Diamond Member
Not sure if they do Nuru massage there as I have never had one there and it isn't on the menu. You may want to read the complete thread here as it appears it was a body slide and not a Nuru massage.

Channelle

Legend Member
haha it really is. but am keen on a good nuru massage, have had a few b/slides and they were mehh.but never a nuru one. i assume a b/slide is a Wish version of nuru one.
i guess ill have to just book a random name and go with it.
cheers.
Have you tried a real nuru massage with Yaya in the city to experience it?
(Unless your 1 hour is south of Waikiki then even longer for travel)

anynameuwish

Gold Member
no, ive never had an actual nuru massage, but would like too.
which place in the city ? is this the private one ?

cheers.

edit : its ok, found it.

Last edited:

Kenny

Diamond Member
The link is broken so has been removed

Last edited by a moderator: