Yoyo at Waikiki Beauty Massage

oceanlife

Nuru Finder
Silver Member
I've had a nuru massage and FS from Yoyo at Waikiki Beauty Massage and it was exceptional. Highly recommend. She's only there on a Wednesday.

oceanlife

Nuru Finder
Silver Member
How much did she charge for the Nuru and FS?
100 for nuru, which she is fully naked for and is excited for you to play with her while she does her thing. Doesn't try to make you cum until you want it, just plays and teases until you ask for it. You can finish between her tits or with a HJ. 150 for FS.

The Lone Ranger

Just a Horny lil devil
Silver Member
100 for nuru, which she is fully naked for and is excited for you to play with her while she does her thing. Doesn't try to make you cum until you want it, just plays and teases until you ask for it. You can finish between her tits or with a HJ. 150 for FS.
So that is the cost of the massage - $75 for the hour + $100 for Nuru + $150 for fs

so $325 for 1hr Nuru and fs??

oceanlife

Nuru Finder
Silver Member
So that is the cost of the massage - $75 for the hour + $100 for Nuru + $150 for fs

so $325 for 1hr Nuru and fs??
Sorry, no. If you want just the nuru, it's 100. If you want fs (which includes basically whatever you're after, including nuru) it's 150. So pay for whatever time you want the room for and then 150 on top of that.

oceanlife

Nuru Finder
Silver Member
Guessing that the room rate isn't included.
No, for all the AMPs it's pay for room upfront and sort the rest out later with the girl. Have to say, that's the nice thing about places like Hany's, etc. You just pay up front and there's no misconceptions about why everyone is there.

The Lone Ranger

Just a Horny lil devil
Silver Member
Sorry, no. If you want just the nuru, it's 100. If you want fs (which includes basically whatever you're after, including nuru) it's 150. So pay for whatever time you want the room for and then 150 on top of that.
OK, great. Sounds like I may have to make a booking ..

The Lone Ranger

Just a Horny lil devil
Silver Member
What was her FS like?

Kenny

Diamond Member
I have had a couple of Nuru massages over the time but not with F/S to finish, does Yoyo do F/S with Nuru everywhere or is it only after a shower?
One would guess the massage time would have to be a min of 1hr as the setting up etc of the gel has, in the pass been quite time consuming.

oceanlife

Nuru Finder
Silver Member
I have had a couple of Nuru massages over the time but not with F/S to finish, does Yoyo do F/S with Nuru everywhere or is it only after a shower?
One would guess the massage time would have to be a min of 1hr as the setting up etc of the gel has, in the pass been quite time consuming.
She just uses the massage oil, 45 minutes should be fine, but 1 hour if you like. Usually starts as a traditional massage for back and legs, etc and then she'll start the nuru. But I'm sure she'll be fine if you request to just go straight into it.

Salt

Silver Member
She just uses the massage oil, 45 minutes should be fine, but 1 hour if you like. Usually starts as a traditional massage for back and legs, etc and then she'll start the nuru. But I'm sure she'll be fine if you request to just go straight into it.
Sounds more like body slide if it's just with oil

Kenny

Diamond Member
Sounds more like body slide if it's just with oil
Think you maybe correct, as every time I have had Nuru at other places it has been at an extra cost as the Nuru gel is quite expensive, (they claim).

The Lone Ranger

Just a Horny lil devil
Silver Member
Ahhh, you're probably right.
so did you ask for the "nuru" first up or did you just go in for a massage and half way through she asked if you wanted any extras?

I know that my GOTO lady there does the massage first and teases quite a bit, then after the flip asks if I want extras.

oceanlife

Nuru Finder
Silver Member
so did you ask for the "nuru" first up or did you just go in for a massage and half way through she asked if you wanted any extras?

I know that my GOTO lady there does the massage first and teases quite a bit, then after the flip asks if I want extras.
She asked straight up front what extra I wanted. But still started with the massage.

The Lone Ranger

Just a Horny lil devil
Silver Member
She asked straight up front what extra I wanted. But still started with the massage.
Great to know, will have to make a booking with her. Do you know if she does walk on back massage. Candy, the girl I normally see there does and it is great.

richm

Gold Member
Most enjoyable Nuru I've had is back to the Yaya thread ... however I still frequent this place all the time, it's a little oasis.
Right there is a ATM you can use for the massage, get some cheap beer from Big Brews & soak it all up with the Boston Burger place ... if you need to chat to someone about the whole experience, you can always get a draught at the tavern across the road.

I might forget about chaturbate, heading straight to realestate.com.au !!!