Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Staff member
Foundation Member
Why am I constantly being asked to login or there are messages at the top of the page asking /telling me to login when I have already logged in. I would think you have single-login technology there.

Hey Jon,
Those messages are a little annoying and we are looking at it, you don't have to keep logging in you will stay logged in it's just a reminder message.

T

Tania Admin

Most definitely looking forward to seeing the forum active again :)

A

ampmassageboy

Kate, good to see you in gainful employment again. We miss you from your previous job.

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Hi Guys Mary-Anne has finally got off her butt and found a wonderful way to use the forum incorporating it back into her NEW langtrees.com website.

There will be lots of changes, easier to use and the old favorites will be allowed a Private forum for Boys Talk.

For those that have been around for a while will remember me. Well I'M BACK!!!!! (Older and Wiser lol)
For all the newbies I look forward to getting to know you all.....

Kate xx

GetFileAttachment
Nothing wrong with an older and wiser mistress. At least so I was taught .

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
All I can say is Thank You for Kate, without her I would be lost she is better than me at most things and a pleasure to work with.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
At least here the men are pleasant PP has a couple delightful members they make Beep look like a white virgin

T

Tania Admin

This childhood dream can become a reality very easily with the help of Langtrees!
FB_IMG_1562538208554.jpg

Matt C Harlots

Legend Member
So I've been a staff member at Langtrees Canberra for quite a few months now so I thought I would share a little bit about myself.

Something that I'm very active and vocal about is raising awareness for the Deaf and Hearing Impaired.
Introducing the newborn hearing screening was, I believe, the best thing that could happen. Whilst deafness is not life threatening it is hard work and early intervention is key and when detected at birth it gives your child the best start at a "normal" life. Statistics say that 1 child out of every 1000 births will be deaf and 5 years ago that 1 was my daughter. Earlier this year my daughter had Cochlear implant Surgery and wow she has just come along in leaps and bounds.
Technology is advancing so quickly and when you pair that with a brilliant mind like that of Professor Graeme Clark, the result is the cochlear implant. Were so lucky in Australia to have a Medical system that allows us to access these resources funded by the government. If there's anything that I've learnt this past 5 years its to be greatful and to appreciate the small things in life :) x

💖💓