O

opaal

I cant believe no one has made one yet????? This toy isn't just for woman. :angry1:

Any ideas how to make one? thanks.

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
So I've been a staff member at Langtrees Canberra for quite a few months now so I thought I would share a little bit about myself.

Something that I'm very active and vocal about is raising awareness for the Deaf and Hearing Impaired.
Introducing the newborn hearing screening was, I believe, the best thing that could happen. Whilst deafness is not life threatening it is hard work and early intervention is key and when detected at birth it gives your child the best start at a "normal" life. Statistics say that 1 child out of every 1000 births will be deaf and 5 years ago that 1 was my daughter. Earlier this year my daughter had Cochlear implant Surgery and wow she has just come along in leaps and bounds.
Technology is advancing so quickly and when you pair that with a brilliant mind like that of Professor Graeme Clark, the result is the cochlear implant. Were so lucky in Australia to have a Medical system that allows us to access these resources funded by the government. If there's anything that I've learnt this past 5 years its to be greatful and to appreciate the small things in life :) x

Happy2

Legend Member
Good for you Rachy It is good to see people actually put their heart into a cause Not just pay lip service

At the other end of the scale My old mum is now very deaf It is hard watching how frustrated a person becomes Not getting involved in conversations etc Her Geriatrician said deafness was one of the contributing factors to the speed at which her Alzhiemers develops As it cuts down on her interactions

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Th
Good for you Rachy It is good to see people actually put their heart into a cause Not just pay lip service

At the other end of the scale My old mum is now very deaf It is hard watching how frustrated a person becomes Not getting involved in conversations etc Her Geriatrician said deafness was one of the contributing factors to the speed at which her Alzhiemers develops As it cuts down on her interactions
Thanks Happy,
It must be very difficult watching your mum go thru the stages of Alzheimer's, I hope your doing well, I know it can be very hard on the families. Sending you big hugs :)

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
My grandmother went deaf at about 20 years old, she also has two cochlear implants and they have worked wonders! I wish you and your daughter all the best :) xox

I

irona rina

watchand always fun to watch on something that's that we have been moles unique final and me wasn't from mom ideas is like confidence you can see it story way they come up confident they dotheir team they pose mom in tearing up there's just somethingabout washing guys like glue and our littlegirl way just you know L'Agence and abuse it basically on lot of guys do the hardcore posingbut I think that's great showing but you get you can find a way to make it work aesthetic art rather than just a MachoMan competition I think they really says the deposing machines compared tothose just posing small 18th I am I think confidence in the person who's posingwhen you're on stage if you a home sure not confident if you don't knowyou're posing very well or if you just stand there brick hadjust do the standard or onbrain clarity

http://t-rexmusclefacts.com/onbrain-clarity/

Sherry

Legend Member
I should add pets in general

How Dogs Help Symptoms of Depression
Dogs can help symptoms of depression because they are pack animals and instinctively form close bonds with other members of their "pack" or family. By their very nature, they will help provide emotional support to other members of their pack by being loyal and affectionate companions.

Physical Touch

• The sheer presence of a dog is calming - you're instinctively drawn to stroke or pet them. This can be especially helpful for people suffering from anxiety disorders or panic attacks
  • The sense of Touch is hugely beneficial psychologically - the act of stroking your pet can be soothing, and so improve your mood if you are down or depressed. It can also lower your blood pressure and stress levels.
Affection and Self Esteem
  • Pets are uncomplicated - they don't have their own agendas and they love you unconditionally
  • Caring for another living being and receiving affection in return is great for anyone's self-esteem - especially if you are lonely, bereaved or depressed.
Reducing Isolation and loneliness
  • Dogs are a talking point and "social lubricant"- small as it may seem a simple exchange of pleasantries between dog owners in the park can be hugely helpful if you are feeling isolated, depressed or anxious. They also tend to be a good supply of silly stories to help break the ice
  • Dog-related activities can form the beginnings of new hobbies, friendships. Activities vary from basic obedience to flyball or dog agility classes.
Taking Responsibility
  • In rescuing a support dog you are taking on responsibility for the care and wellbeing of another living being, even if it has four paws instead of two legs! Hugely rewarding though it may be, its also a big responsibility and not a small undertaking to be cast aside or left behind lightly. When you are feeling rock bottom your responsibility as guardian to the dog you rescued can be a lifeline.
Relationship Building
  • In rescuing a dog, you are effectively acquiring a new member of your family or pack, which, like any relationship, will grow with trust, respect, loving bonds but also bring its share of relationshp tension and challenges to be worked through, much like a relationship with a human family member might do.
Managing Thoughts and Feelings
  • Dogs don't understand our verbal conversation, they read us at a much more fundamental level of energy and emotional state - you can't lie to a dog ! They instictively know when you are projective negative energy because you are feeling down, upset and respond.
  • Dog's behave best when they are exposed to positive calm assertive energy, if you are stressed, tense, anxious, frustrated, or upset, your dog will be less responsive to your commands and more likely to, say, pull on the lead or not return when you call. To be a successful calm assertive pack leader for your dog, you first need to be self aware of your own emotions and state of mind and how affects your dog.
  • When you achieve a calm, assertive, confident state of mind, your dog wiill perform at his best and be your perfect companion. Over time acquiring the skill of being a calm assertive pack leader will help you manage your mind, emotions and stress levels more effectively, enabling you to cope better with life's difficulties and stay positive more often.
Exercise and Routine
  • Dogs get you out of the house - fresh air, physical exercise and a change of scene are proven to help boost people's mood and ease depression symptoms
  • Caring for a dog helps form a daily routine and structure that can help keep you going, one foot after the other. No matter how depressed you are, your dog still needs feeding and walking!
Laughter
  • Last but far from least - they really can make you laugh in spite of your depression when they inevitably do very silly, daft things

S

sadhasda

Where the plan's most volatile chemicals are kept buried under a thick layer of concrete called alongside first gene used as a chemical weapon during world war 1 is a massive volume up MICC me file isocyanine the main ingredient of seventh pesticide the plant produces on it's one of the world's most toxic chemicals the huge modal image has been gifted all the Commission under the win it in years baby when he has to be very cautious we've been eating kosher long the distinctive smell gas till Sunman the league neurodrol
Link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yomo tok

And grab onto a dumbbell on the ground with your hand in between your ties using your attack a as a full chrome lifted dumbbell all the way to the upper chest bike earning your arm awkward switch tithe opposite hand and repeat three times 8 do arm curls on awaited bar spending up grab hold up awaited bar with both hands net arms extend all the way down to the tags you think only here arms lift the geniux

Link not working so taken down

S

samantha.rone

Hey, just wanted to let you know that if you’re ever having a hard time, like a really hard time, I’m there for you. I mean, I can give you hand. Or something.Hmu Quickly Here`s my kik @ carolinenginamo

S

samantha.rone

Hey, just wanted to let you know that if you’re ever having a hard time, like a really hard time, I’m there for you. I mean, I can give you hand. Or something.Hmu Quickly Here`s my kik @ carolinenginamo

S

samantha.rone

S

samantha.rone

S

samantha.rone

S

samantha.rone

S

samantha.rone

S

samantha.rone

Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Staff member
Foundation Member
Hi Guys Mary-Anne has finally got off her butt and found a wonderful way to use the forum incorporating it back into her NEW langtrees.com website.

There will be lots of changes, easier to use and the old favorites will be allowed a Private forum for Boys Talk.

For those that have been around for a while will remember me. Well I'M BACK!!!!! (Older and Wiser lol)
For all the newbies I look forward to getting to know you all.....

Kate xx

L

Lefthand

Hi there. I’m a newbie too, just accepted today. Keen to have a look around and see what’s on offer in Adelaide.

jLorenzo Photography

Fine Art & Commercial Photographer,
Silver Member
Why am I constantly being asked to login or there are messages at the top of the page asking /telling me to login when I have already logged in. I would think you have single-login technology there.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
OMG we're in for a rough ride now head for the hills

D

DemonsInvader

**Services i offer:

*Sell clone card - Secured shipping tunnel
*Sell cc Fullz & random Infos – 99% valid cards
*Sell Dumps with pin track 1&2 101 201
*Sell Western Union money transfer services
*Sell Bank Transfer – Bank Login
*Sell PayPal account verified – PayPal transfer
*Sell Gift Card Itune – Amazon – Ebay Etc
*Sell Booking flight ticket services – worldwide
*Sell Electronics carding services

------------------

**About me:

- My services are unlimited
- I'm a good hacker and computer engineer
- Best tools
- Good seller
- I'm available 24/7.
- 10 years of experience
- I need a good buyer and long-term business.
I'm sure you will be happy doing business with me ! !

------------------

HIT ME

ICQ ..............729730152

TEXT ...........(612) 361-6944

SKYPE… live:demondinvader

Email..........demondinvader@gmail.com

DO NOT WASTE MY TIME BECAUSE I WONT WASTE YOURS.

D

DemonsInvader

**Services i offer:

*Sell clone card - Secured shipping tunnel
*Sell cc Fullz & random Infos – 99% valid cards
*Sell Dumps with pin track 1&2 101 201
*Sell Western Union money transfer services
*Sell Bank Transfer – Bank Login
*Sell PayPal account verified – PayPal transfer
*Sell Gift Card Itune – Amazon – Ebay Etc
*Sell Booking flight ticket services – worldwide
*Sell Electronics carding services

------------------

**About me:

- My services are unlimited
- I'm a good hacker and computer engineer
- Best tools
- Good seller
- I'm available 24/7.
- 10 years of experience
- I need a good buyer and long-term business.
I'm sure you will be happy doing business with me ! !

------------------

HIT ME

ICQ ..............729730152

TEXT ...........(612) 361-6944

SKYPE… live:demondinvader

Email..........demondinvader@gmail.com

DO NOT WASTE MY TIME BECAUSE I WONT WASTE YOURS.

Iceman9118

Bronze Member
Hi there. Thanks for getting the site back up and running. Was an excellent forum to share and p was on information to fellow users. Excited much.

Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Staff member
Foundation Member
Hi there. Thanks for getting the site back up and running. Was an excellent forum to share and p was on information to fellow users. Excited much.

It really was a great forum... It will take time but we will make it great again.