aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Go the wand

I'll be bringing a couple back from USA in Janauary

Sax leather has them including convertor for about $190

C

colourcard

Hi. Does anyone know if the Medisil is as good as the Hitachi Magic Wand. Which one is better?

S

SirWez

Kewl give us the review when you do!
Want some reviews

Link is broken so has been taken down

I have posted earlier about just how awesome the magic wands are, I purchased 2 about 2 years ago from Sex And Submission - BDSM, Domination, Hardcore Sex, Photos, Pictures, Movie Clips and Streaming Minutes at SexAndSubmission.com - You Must Be Over 18 To Enter! ,(paid $70usd for 2) and have used them on a weekly basis on my wife ever since, (picture attached) some occasions for hours until as she says/moans " Im all cummed out". I was just on the kink.com site checking out the lastest scenes and sure enough you can still buy wands for $44aud each,

Check it out for yourself, even wand attachments are cheap, (I already have them all).

Attachments

• dee 100.jpg
    dee 100.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited by a moderator:
S

SirWez

And another thing, as you can see in pic attached previously, If you are going to do some plunging then to avoid being electrocuted just roll a condom over, I have to because my wife squirts so much, if in doubt, just roll 2 on and go hard.
After about 40 minutes they can heat up abit, sometimes they get so hot I have had to turn one off for about 20 minutes to let it cool down. Thats why its important to own two (ha ha).

O

opaal

Does anyone know if there is an attachment for the Penis Head?

Anyway to make one? Got to be that soft material they use.

E

ethan1066

i have heard alot about that but had never tried that to be honest..but from the experts review it seems that it would be ok using it....

D

dokka

Well hi all,nice to meet you, I'm new here and this is my first post,it's all very interesting but do they make vibrators for men?

O

opaal

If they made a soft attach that fits tight on the head then the wand would be the best vibrator for men. Nothing else would come close.

Has anyone had that screw undo inside the top of the wand? Does it wear out the thread eventually?

E

ellencannon

I'm new to the forum.
Very good information’s, I am also try to post something useful in return.

O

opaal

Have any Ladies here had problems with their Wands?

Like the insides starting to come loose & providing less vibration power & making alot more noise?

I have only used this for not even a year & its playing up.

P

Pleasure Me

Well this thread convinced me to stock the Medisil Magic Touch and the attachments, and after only a few weeks, they are selling fast!

Next on my list is to pull one out of the box and keep it all for myself!

E

ethan1066

i do agree with this...i haven't tried this to be honest but i found it working and have heard alot about this...and i think it should be ok using it....

C

c3po5

my girlfriend likes just a regular vibrator for clit stimulation, nothing fancy

O

opaal

I'm always concerned about watery liquids & electric shock.

Wonder if they can make one that runs off 240v then through a transformer outputting 18v dc?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Run off Australian Power now the ladies at Down Under have had one made for Australian Standards.
Rabbit is good but only 1/10th effective to the Medisil

N

NortiRed

hi folks I find my battery operated toothbrush just as good :) have fun

D

davis.qu

Hitachi Magic Wand is the best vibrator ever..........

C

charlotte.michaels

Okay, you've stroked my .. curiosity.

Always been a rabbit girl myself, but what's everyone else's opinion on the Medisil.

What girl doesn't love new toys?

Charlotte xo
:la:

C

Cleopatra

Different toys for different people I say.... find what best suits you.... after trying a few your sure to find what works for you and your partner, this may be 1,2, or 3 (partners that is..... the more partners the more work) whatever floats your boat.... just remember to keep safe and enjoy.....

N

NortiRed

I have just ordered my first rabbit...I hope it's on par with my battery operated toothbrush :p

S

sexyshazam

Hi

Just wondering if theres any stores in sydney that sell to under age kids?

Im 17 and shes 17 and i sort of got her to agree to going 2 to a sex shop in the hope of finding a vibrator.