World's best Vibrator

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Finally we can get the Hitachi Magic Wand in Australia this is a elecric vibrator and has been the number one seller in America for over 20 years.I know this company based in the east and you should get very good service

Link is broken so has been taken down

click on Hitachi in the menu on the left hand side.... other products available as well.

You can use the Magic Wand all over the body as well as where it really counts. The large, rounded head delivers powerful, reliable vibrations in two speeds producing astonishing sensation. Users routinely report multiple orgasms, and orgasms of amazing intensity.
Extend the pleasure period by using the Pleasure Dome: Some women find the intensity of the Magic Wand makes orgasm happen so fast there’s no time to enjoy a favorite fantasy. The soft, stimulating Pleasure Dome extends the pleasure period before orgasm by cushioning the vibration.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mikayla

worlds best ?????

Took the plunge this morning and ordered myself one of these little beauties. Just curious though, is this the vibe that is used and described in the book " Sex For One".

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Yes it is great to see you getting in before me I ordered 6 that should arrive this week for the langtrees and LP's Ladies.
If you want to know more about the vibe www.bettydodson.com is the site.

M

Mary Anne PA

well I believe from memory there is the big vibe there like big red.... not small personal one's.. and being so powerful that you should usue something in between.

smaller vibes usually get condoms put on them....

but someone who has used them should be able to answer better.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
We will

We will have one available at Lp's so the regular party goers can try it out but it will be available by request so that no one can hog it all night long.
Just had a shipment delivered and had forgotton how good the Hitachi Magic Wand Is.
It comes with a proper isolation transformer so it goes for hours without over heating.
To buy one go to this link now

sioxie

Foundation Member
I would love one maryanne but i cant afford it........:(

have talked to a few that have used it and they say they are a fantastic experience......

N

naughtybuttnice

I like the sounds of this toy... ;D Jus a little concerned with it being electric...Any chance of gettin a shock of it when it gets wet???...It wuld be an electrifying orgasm... :eek:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The orgasm's from this massager are electrifying but suggest you don't try it in the bath or shower and from what I know no American has died yet from gushing and this has been their biggest selling vibrator for 20 years.
You can test and see it in action on Fridays at the club in ladies private time between 7pm and 9pm

V

Vyxxxn

Wheeeee!

After your sample with it on me MA I cannot imagine anyone NOT wanting one, this is one wildly stimul8ing piece of equipment...albeit if ya like me and a giggler ya won't last long at all....holding anything back! ;)

R

Raunchycppl

thanks for that

hey Maryanne, thanks for that site. When we can afford it I will get one of those vibrators. I used to have one that my partner got from the Lovers shop and it was great, so I miss having a vibe and have wanted to get a real goood one that aint too expensive and i guess if it's good it'd be worth the money :) thanks heaps

B&D

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Best Vibrator

This vibrator is by far the best on the market. It's the Hitachi Magic Wand and if you cum up to LP's one night I'll personally try it on you and show you how it works on me. It makes me cum over and over again. Some of the people that attend LP's can attest to it. Just ask Oscar.

SGS

sioxie

Foundation Member
Good vibrations?

I know alot of people like the Hitachi wand and swear by it but personally i find it is too intense!........the vibration is too strong for me but thats just my opinion......i have never seen anyone else use it mayb i will have to come watch u suzie mayb i am not using it correctly! :happy4:

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
It is a very intense vibrator and there is a low and high speed on it, but it's the high speed that really gets me off. Ok Sioxie, it may not be for you, but I'll show you how to use it and anyone else that would like to see how it's done.

SGS

N

nikita

I am thinking about buying one of these, has anyone brought several to on sell, the freight is a killer.

Thanks

Nikita O0

D

DANNY

weres my black betty gone from the club maryanne

C

Carla

Hitachi Magic Wand - Now at Langtrees!

Just a quikie to let everyone know the Hitachi Magic Wand is now available for sale through Langtrees of Perth!

Each wand retails for $250.

Be quick, limited stock - you dont want to miss out!!!

Carla
Langtrees of Perth

B

BlindLove

I'd like to see that - in Melbourne

It is a very intense vibrator... it's the high speed that really gets me off.... I'll show you how to use it and anyone else that would like to see how it's done."

As a blind person I'm not sure how I'd observe a demo, but I'd do almost anything for the chance. I suspect however you're in WA which is a little far off for me in Melbourne.
Anybody have any idea's about how I might get a working demo over here? Hmmmm, wish there were some equivalent device for us fellahs!

John

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Sorryyy.....yes I'm definitely in WA, but don't know how to get a working demo over to you....lol

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Guess what, Hitachi are finally making an Australian version so we will not have to have the adapter. They have promised to send me a protype and should be ready in a month.
Blindlove, if you email me when next in Melborne I will organise to demonstrate the Hitachi for you. My email address is ma@maryannek.com

S

sophia72

HItachi Magic Wand

As of just this week - the latest news officially from both Vibratex (in the US) and Hitachi themselves state that there are no such plans to make an Australian version. Marrianne I believe you may have been given some incorrect information.

Could you please provide a link which states this because Hitachi have VERY clearly stated they have absolutely no intension of doing this at any time soon. I can post copies of there recent letters here if required. :happy7:

I

Isabella11

Better Than Hitachi Magic Wand

I’m a big fan of the Hitachi Magic Wand (first experienced it in the USA) – and was devastated to hear you couldn’t get it for the Australian powerpoints. I bought one through eBay with the transformer but found it too cumbersome with the heavy box.

I’ve pre-ordered the new Magic Touch – which looks like it’s exactly the same as the Hitachi Magic Wand but 240V. I spoke to one of the sales chickies and she reckons it’s better than the Wand because of the silicone attachments. Go to www.pleasurebox.com.au if you want to see more. I’ll give you a review when I get mine in June.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Sophia, I had the news from Downundertoys.com.au. These ladies were the first sex shop I could talk into bringing the Hitachi to Australia, since then it has become there biggest seller.
Link is broken so has been taken down please contact them to verify.

S

sophia72

Perhaps Down Under Toys are making a cheaper copy for their customers? Hitachi have definetely confirmed they are not bringing out an Australian version.... I guess they don't really have too when all you need is an approved stepdown transformer for it to work. Personally (and many others agree), the Hitachi Magic Wand is famous for a very good reason, plenty of others have already tried to copy it and not succeeded. Maybe Down Under have made a good copy but that remains to be seen. If it works out under $100.00 it might be a good 2nd option for those who can't afford the Hitachi Package (which works out just under $200.00 incl the accessory kit and stepdown).

At the end of the day, The Hitachi Magic Wand works very well with a stepdown transformer so why would you go for anything else?... unless you can't afford the original. The Hitachi Motor is what makes the Hitachi Magic Wand one of the best selling vibrators of all time. Plenty of ladies and gentlemen have already either brought one in from the US themselves or bought from an Australian supplier. Too many happy and satisfied customers to consider anything else. Just read the feedback... it's incredible.

So it will be interesting to see the Down under copy of the Magic Wand. While I expect to hear plenty of 'reviews' on behalf of Down Under on here and on their site, I personally won't be trading my Hitachi Magic Wand anytime soon! Some pleasures just can't be beat.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Sophia,
You are making a lot of assumptions, if the ladies at downundertoys, who remember were the first to introduce this toy to Australia say they have a Australian version being made I believe them until you get it from there mouth that this is not happening.
& years ago when i tried to introduce all the bigger sex shop importeres to this toy they said to me sorry no money in it, It ttok me 18 months to find someone to bring them in and give them a go.
But thats history many Australians now enjoy the Betty as I call her after Betty Dodson the famous America Sex Teacher.
P.S I had my power converter built in to my bedside table, small hole on the side for the power cors and she is put away each night.

I

Isabella11

More On The Wand Vs The Touch

I lurrrrrrrrrve DownUnder Toys - they make the best silicone toys on the market. I reckon if they're behind Medisil (and the Magic Wand copy) it can't be a bad thing. Same with The Pleasuer Box. I've been buying toys from them for over 7 years. You can't go wrong with a retailer who offers a 12 month warranty on their toys!!

I'll post a comparison as soon as I get my hands (and pussy!) on the Magic Touch. If I find it's better than the Magic Wand I'll be holding a funeral to bury a good friend :laughing4

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Maybe this would help for those that need more speed adjustments

S

sophia72

Hitachi Magic Wand - availability

There are only 3 suppliers in or to Australia that I am aware of for the Hitachi Magic Wand. They are:

1) Femplay
Because the link is broken, it has been removed.
2) Healthyandrelaxed , and

3) Petite Royal

Downunder toys no longer are suppliers of the Hitachi Magic Wand - they sell the Magic Touch which looks very much like the Hitachi Magic Wand - it just is not made by Hitachi. It works out quite a good price at $179.00 - for the Magic Touch. Just has not yet been tested.

Healthyandrelaxed offer the best price for the original Hitachi Magic Wand (just under $200.00) and they include a Stepdown tranformer and 2 attachments. They also offer same or next day postage.

Petite Royal are the next best price at $220.00 (they do not include any attachments however) , followed by Femplay who are also excellent to deal with.

So customers can now choose from 4 excellent suppliers - it's just comes down to choice.... and the best deal.

For those of you who have not yet got a Hitachi Magic Wand for yourselves....... do not wait another minute. They are THAT good!

S

Sm00thies

We will have one available at Lp's so the regular party goers can try it out but it will be available by request so that no one can hog it all night long.
This quote is from some years ago, but I am wonderng if there is still one of these at LPs at all?

We've just found out that some friends of ours went to LPs recently and of course they raved about it. We are planning on maybe going along some time soon ourselves and would like to be able to see/sample this machine in action.

If not LPs, can it be seen/sampled anywhere else in Perth?

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
There isn't one at LP's anymore, but we own one privately and perhaps if u tell us when u might attend LP's then we can bring it up and show u how it works.