• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Women not interested in sex.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Pay sex workers and get instant sex. It is only cheating if you get caught by wife/girlfriend.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Wife not fulfilling her duty to please husband sounds like grounds for divorce. Open marriage would allow husband to go and see sex workers without any hard feelings.

A

Albany

I'm seeing a lady rather gorgeous by the way, from RHP. She has needs that can't always be met by hubby. He knows. She happy. He happy. Me happy. We all happy 😁
As long as out in the open everyone happy.
In secret..... hmmmm..... not so sure about who b happy.

D

Deleted member 49173

I'm seeing a lady rather gorgeous by the way, from RHP. She has needs that can't always be met by hubby. He knows. She happy. He happy. Me happy. We all happy 😁
So, out in the open is where exactly ??? Some might be interested in watching ..:excited::excited::excited:

Yep , I'm envious .. lol

Alfred

Diamond Member

OK Albany RHP? Right handed pianist?, Red herring prospectus?, Re heated Pizza?, Real hot Pussy?, Royal Hospital proctologist?
Put me out of my misery :)

stovo82

Diamond Member
Just see working ladies on the sly. If caught deny all knowledge. My denial would be: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!" I hope I sound as convincing as Bill Clinton in my denial. I will not sound pompous and arrogant like Prince Andrew in his denial.

Gemma

Silver Member
Just see working ladies on the sly. If caught deny all knowledge. My denial would be: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!" I hope I sound as convincing as Bill Clinton in my denial. I will not sound pompous and arrogant like Prince Andrew in his denial.
Except you actually are pompous and arrogant. You make Andrew sound almost charming in comparison.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Wives show no interest in sex, drives the demand for sex workers. Majority of sex worker clients are husband with wives that do not put out.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Stovo82
Oh so correct, Make me wonder if they realize we have need's and therefor use substitute arrangement's
so easy to find a WL that is happy to have some fun, sometimes hard to find one that suit's our taste in women
And sometimes a good WL can make you feel like the King of Uganda.
or some other place that has a King

also a WL needs to rely on her reputation as a good quality root, or cop the flack from people like us

A new Theory from the Frenchman

Gemma

Silver Member
Stovo82
Oh so correct, Make me wonder if they realize we have need's and therefor use substitute arrangement's
so easy to find a WL that is happy to have some fun, sometimes hard to find one that suit's our taste in women
And sometimes a good WL can make you feel like the King of Uganda.
or some other place that has a King

also a WL needs to rely on her reputation as a good quality root, or cop the flack from people like us

A new Theory from the Frenchman
Of course she makes you feel like the King of Uganda. You PAID her too. She didn’t seek you out because she thought you were actually the King, she just needs to pay her bills.
The wives and girlfriends aren’t paid are they……maybe they are not treated well enough to actually want to be intimate. Men can just have sex with no emotional attachment. Women like to feel special, and close. They don’t just want ‘a root’, after their own long day at work, then spent and hour cooking a nice meal after hanging out the washing. Or perhaps their lack of interest is that you are just really crap at it! Why would they initiate anything if it was rubbish?! Think about that. If it made her feel good why would she avoid it?
Just saying. If all the men in the world were kind, didn’t get bald and fat and ignore some personal hygiene skills, took time to be a bit more caring, help more around the house etc, WL’s would not get much work at all.
Look at some of the men around you in the places you visit…..would you want to have one of the lying on top of you?
Again, just saying.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Of course she makes you feel like the King of Uganda. You PAID her too. She didn’t seek you out because she thought you were actually the King, she just needs to pay her bills.
The wives and girlfriends aren’t paid are they……maybe they are not treated well enough to actually want to be intimate. Men can just have sex with no emotional attachment. Women like to feel special, and close. They don’t just want ‘a root’, after their own long day at work, then spent and hour cooking a nice meal after hanging out the washing. Or perhaps their lack of interest is that you are just really crap at it! Why would they initiate anything if it was rubbish?! Think about that. If it made her feel good why would she avoid it?
Just saying. If all the men in the world were kind, didn’t get bald and fat and ignore some personal hygiene skills, took time to be a bit more caring, help more around the house etc, WL’s would not get much work at all.
Look at some of the men around you in the places you visit…..would you want to have one of the lying on top of you?
Again, just saying.
HOLLY SHIT GEMMA
You bite hard, Just saying, I enjoyed the read. :)

I better do some house work, and bake a cake

Gemma

Silver Member
HOLLY SHIT GEMMA

[/QUOTE
A prostitute will love you for you. No matter who you are or what look like.
HOLLY SHIT GEMMA

Thank you Frenchman, haha I do love a good debate 😁

Although the French are renowned for their inbuilt sense of romance and seduction. I would’ve thought your lady would be well satisfied with your skills and French kisses, and would always be up for it 😘

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Thank you Frenchman, haha I do love a good debate 😁

Although the French are renowned for their inbuilt sense of romance and seduction. I would’ve thought your lady would be well satisfied with your skills and French kisses, and would always be up for it 😘
Well.
I agree whole heartedly with you
"French are renowned for their inbuilt sense of romance and seduction "
This is very true,
she tell me that there is no romance ,so today I clean the house and will cook her dinner and see what happens.

But just now I'm going to see my favourite WL, and have a fucken gr8 time with her.
:excited: :p:excited::p I love the taste of her love tunnel..

Gemma

Silver Member
Well.
I agree whole heartedly with you
"French are renowned for their inbuilt sense of romance and seduction "
This is very true,
she tell me that there is no romance ,so today I clean the house and will cook her dinner and see what happens.

But just now I'm going to see my favourite WL, and have a fucken gr8 time with her.
:excited: :p:excited::p I love the taste of her love tunnel..
Omg 🤦‍♀️

No idea what to do

Legend Member
And yes.
The Frenchman had a gr8 time this afternoon, Left feeling like a stunned rabbit after getting blown for at least 20 minutes and then managed to feed the love tunnel twice with a good high pressure blow both times. :excited: :p I love my life some day's

HA HA home before wifey, No action at home tonight as I thought'

Gemma, I gave the romance a go, without a result, Just as well I think because I off loaded many little able semen into a few bags today, felt gr8, but fucked later energy drain :excited: :p

Last edited: