Women not interested in sex.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Na It's

Not you mate, Wifey is past 40 and is rarely interested in sex
Maybe it's me?
I think once they been married for a while things become complacent and they sew the fucken thing up or something
This is exactly why younger women are better, always horny, adventurous and love a good hard cock.

some even enjoy seeing old fat pricks like me HAHA

NEVER

I am the Frenchman :excited:

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Agree, Aussie women as they get older most seem to get bigger also, Is this because they are now content

Yet they complain and bitch at us when we see WL ??? HELLO ??? I see these lady's as a guilt free thing.
I enjoy all my punts mostly and spend extra time with the WL so they know I'm a gentleman.

Us boy's have to keep the pipe clean and don't have to be wankers (unless you wanna be a wanker)

A

Albany

Women r like me. We all need a change. Hence the number of FWB.

Also, I like to get my gf interested in swinging. Now THAT keeps the interest alive 😊

Everyone is different tho and not Everyone likes to see their woman fucked by an Other guy. I love it! Huge turn on. And of course I'm right there with her when MMF or MMFF.
It's the life!

Gemma

Silver Member
As a woman, sometimes it’s really hard to read some of these negative comments. Do men ever consider why their women lose interest? Many talk about ‘fat older women’ who are no longer horney and not interested in sex. Ever wonder why? My partner is at least 25kg bigger than when I met him. And nowhere near as sexy.
How do these judgey men compare to how THEY looked when they got together with their wives? Are they still sexy, or are they now “fat older men”
Just saying. Are they still as attentive, romantic, loving, or are they too busy watching footy, scratching their balls, and not helping around the house etc.
And how would they feel if their wives were regularly seeing men at massage parlours because they were so dissatisfied with how their relationship was at, and how they looked?
Again, just saying.
Funny thing is that despite seeing WL’s because their wives dissatisfy them so much, they are generally all so shit scared of being caught out and the women ending things with them. To the point of not punting as they have to check in now.
So are their women so bad after all???
Just had to put that all out there.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
After a string of relationships, flings, FB, FWB, etc. I can safely say I have fucked up so much I gained a tool chest of how to deal with a woman. Or more accurately, how not to.

Post the Yoda lifestyle I am 7 years into a relationship that has been exclusive I have maintained a more than satisfactory level of sexual lifestyle. Is it perfect or like when we first met? No. But am I still getting a blowjob everyday? Yes :).

I found that rather than pointing the finger at my partner, I ask what I am doing or what I am not doing. So far so good. And those who know me know I am no spring chicken and hardly look like Tom Cruise. But I do put in an effort for her sake and stay in shape.

Will it always be like this? I don’t know. I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

Future ain’t here yet and the past is gone. I can only give my best now and I may get what I want by default.

May the Force Be With You.

Last edited:

Brenda Driver VIP Perth

Diamond Member
As a woman, sometimes it’s really hard to read some of these negative comments. Do men ever consider why their women lose interest? Many talk about ‘fat older women’ who are no longer horney and not interested in sex. Ever wonder why? My partner is at least 25kg bigger than when I met him. And nowhere near as sexy.
How do these judgey men compare to how THEY looked when they got together with their wives? Are they still sexy, or are they now “fat older men”
Just saying. Are they still as attentive, romantic, loving, or are they too busy watching footy, scratching their balls, and not helping around the house etc.
And how would they feel if their wives were regularly seeing men at massage parlours because they were so dissatisfied with how their relationship was at, and how they looked?
Again, just saying.
Funny thing is that despite seeing WL’s because their wives dissatisfy them so much, they are generally all so shit scared of being caught out and the women ending things with them. To the point of not punting as they have to check in now.
Great Post 🙂

jebradio

Gold Member
My missus is fully on the menopause train and being stubborn and independent (until something needs doing she doesn't want to do) she won't take any medical advice or drugs ... I have tried multiple times and just get shot down and rejected in both sex and trying to get help... there is only so much you can take before you find affection elsewhere... I still love her and won't do anything to change that so it's careful as it goes so that nothing gets home...

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Plenty of women over 40 have active sex lives. Need to sit down and talk about these issues. Or see someone like a relationship therapist.

Are you romantic with her? Go on dates? Do you compliment her? Buy her flowers? Do even housework? Make her feel APPRECIATED?

Agreed. Women are not like us. We can want it from seeing a pair of legs or tits, or no reason at all. It is more of a biochemical as well as psychological for them and require more than just flopping it out I’m afraid 😂

A

Albany

Again, just saying.

You are so right! I'd hate to be married to a fat, balding slob that paid me no attention except when they wanted sex.
And, there does seem to be more and male masseurs. Just sayin' 😉

georgo

Gold Member
My wife is still very interested in sex, unfortunately it’s me. Possibly down to depression though
Depression is a big problem, when you get medical advice and go on medication that affects your sex drive. Then you you come off the medication and put up with the Depression but your sexual interest has disappeared.
Well that's my story would like anyone's views.

DHFH

The Gnome
Diamond Member
Seems like I keep running into women, over 40, that I wouldn't mind dating, but they are no longer interested in sex or any form of physical contact. Most be me.
I have never underestimated the physical and psychological changes that women go through as they get older. Some ladies I have known over the years say they still enjoy foreplay and receiving oral sex but shy away from penetration. Others feel that they may be letting down their partners when they are not able to naturally lubricate and would rather avoid sex all together. Unlike us blokes who live by the simple Jack Nicholson mantra of ‘never wasting a hard on‘ our lovely ladies are far more complex wonders of nature!

stovo82

Diamond Member
Foreign ladies are more obedient and compliant than white women with attitude problems. Foreign ladies are fitter and in better shape at 50kg and size 6 or 8.

Foreign sex workers outnumber pale skinned women by a large number. The market should be opened to allow more foreign sex workers to provide affordable services to lonely men.

Last edited:

Gemma

Silver Member
Foreign ladies are more obedient and compliant than white women with attitude problems. Foreign ladies are fitter and in better shape at 50kg and size 6 or 8.

Foreign sex workers outnumber pale skinned women by a large number. The market should be opened to allow more foreign sex workers to provide affordable services to lonely men.

You must be a sight to behold stovo82. I’m surprised a stud like you would need to pay for it, can’t you just click your fingers at those “obedient and compliant women without attitude problems” and have them fall over you? Surely you can’t be lonely with such a gracious attitude towards women?

John Smithl

Legend Member
A smart man never marries and he does not have kids.
He spends more money on brothels and buys a sports car.
Thank you for removing your genetics and psychological conditioning from the gene pool, and for keeping the economy going.

It's difficult, but I suggest you use this bitterness as medicine to improve yourself as a person.

Last edited:

indie2003uk

Gold Member
Depression is a big problem, when you get medical advice and go on medication that affects your sex drive. Then you you come off the medication and put up with the Depression but your sexual interest has disappeared.
Well that's my story would like anyone's views.
Same here with the medication side off things, especially the last couple did the lack of sex drive