Will this site ever fully recover Or is it time to go ?

Dallas

Legend Member
Hmmmm.mmmmmmmm u could always start ur own forum

Lol that's true but also really hard, and to give credit where credit is due, the gang that have the tech minds behind creating this site have done an amazing job. As far as a user friendly site is concerned I give them 10/10.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Lol that's true but also really hard, and to give credit where credit is due, the gang that have the tech minds behind creating this site have done an amazing job. As far as a user friendly site is concerned I give them 10/10.
Yeah i agree with some of the above ,but they've also done an amazi g job at ruining it
It doesnt appear to b samw forum as when i joined ,and u cant really sli g shit at certain members or u get sin binned
there seems to b lotsa newbies every day but how many are real n not ghost members

Dallas

Legend Member
Yeah i agree with some of the above ,but they've also done an amazi g job at ruining it
It doesnt appear to b samw forum as when i joined ,and u cant really sli g shit at certain members or u get sin binned
there seems to b lotsa newbies every day but how many are real n not ghost members

You're right, the forum has changed heaps since it started. Technically there's been a huge improvement, but I really miss the feel that it had with the people a couple of years or more ago. It was a lot closer. Yes there are lots of new members but if you mean ghost as in created to look like they're real, my feeling is that since the site rules made commenting mandatory, then we are just seeing a lot more people say hi and disappear so that they can become members. Just my take on it.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
... I really miss the feel that it had with the people a couple of years or more ago...
So before I joined you mean...? :shifty:
26376702.jpg

I knew it. It's me. I am the troll.

A grammar troll.
26ab849e121c399f060ce08f2fd15b23afd995c1d94c8058f2b5941fc3f46939.jpg

Dallas

Legend Member
Your the toll?
SO whom do you collect for? And where fo we stick these $2 coins

Now i can't fix my typo ...but since you think I'm a collection point, just stick them in your USB slot and I'll send you an invoice :rolleyes:

XLNC

Legend Member
Rather excitingly if unexpectedly, I've attracted my very own stalker troll. It rejoices in the name of Sex Devil and delights in Disliking my innocent little posts. It all began when SD took exception to my enjoyment of a massage. I, naturally, retaliated in kind and before you know it we had Disliked all of each other's posts in the FS or massage thread.

Now SD has opened new fronts in the war by Disliking my posts in this and the underwear policy thread (the latter, presumably, would be a Y front). I fear I shall lose this game of tit for twat (not a typo) because I have 323 times more posts than SD (who boasts a whopping 9 in 6.75 months), so that should keep this troll's trigger finger busy for a while. :troll:

aaa.jpg

XLNC

Legend Member
Yes, you know you have achieved greatness when some weirdo follows you around... Well, maybe when more than one weirdo follows you around.

Happy2

Legend Member
Recover from what? Are we suppose to have fun here? I am here to abide by the rule and regulations. Follow the dots, i do.
Of course you obey the rules Youve never done anything untoward Homer
Like throttling your son for instance

Dallas

Legend Member
Yes, you know you have achieved greatness when some weirdo follows you around... Well, maybe when more than one weirdo follows you around.

I wonder if our troll is the same person with two accounts? This is one of the common modus operandi of a troll, they also have sock accounts which are pretend accounts owned by the same person. I saw one once on another site who had so many sock accounts that they accidentally trolled themselves. :rolleyes:

funflyer

Foundation Member
I still check in from time to time but I never seem to see anything of great interest these days. Maybe I've been on the forum too long because it seems the same kinds of threads, questions and suggestions are continually recycled. Maybe there are just so many topics that can be covered on a forum like this?

XLNC

Legend Member
Your the toll?
Btw, H2, I was too self-absorbed yesterday to thank you for the delicious irony you served us, making a typo when highlighting Dallas' typo.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Anyway, I think the forum's coming along just fine now.

XLNC

Legend Member
You haven't got any taller since we first met I see
But granted my pate is now shinier and larger
Good to know, though I generally prefer licking pâté off crackers than a pate gone crackers, no matter how big and shiny it is.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I have decided to no longer post on Talkin Sex the forum, my interests lie elsewhere and they are more important than TS. I will still reply to PM but only if I choose to.

This might be a blessing for some and the others who do not and can never know the Sir Cruiser's Legendary Saga's will most likely not care. The people that do know and care will remain in my thoughts.

A quote from someone I know "All good things come to those who wait but your mileage may vary"

Last edited:

XLNC

Legend Member
Fare thee well, good knight. :)

I know bepp will miss you heaps, with nobody to poke his wiggly bum with a long hard lance.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy I agree, Farewell Good Knight,
until we meet again in the future.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Fare thee well, good knight. :)

I know bepp will miss you heaps, with nobody to poke his wiggly bum with a long hard lance.