Will this site ever fully recover Or is it time to go ?

Happy2

Legend Member
I have been a member of this site a few years and think a good contributing member, but this last four or five months has seen such a sad decline

Do the powers that be and other legend members of long standing see this improving Or is it time for a sad farewell from a less than Happy two ? Or if not a farewell just keeping in touch with friends made via PM and just posting Hi once every 3 months to maintain membership

Sadly no one puts up new and interesting posts or if so contributions are becoming rarer than a Eunuchs orgasm
I will see how the site goes over the coming month or so

magrov

Diamond Member
A big issue is that the new posts section contains so many "hi new member" posts. I think a lot of content is being drowned out by these.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- "new and interesting posts" do occur but I suspect they will increase in the future. We have had a change in our members as well, hence the variety of post have changed also. I suspect there will be far more variety in the future, this forum has being going through "change" but with patience you will see reward`s in the future.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
After doing some calculations, and applying that Einstein's equation. The speed of new posts vs interesting posts does not equate. Hence there maybe an evident of posts by involuntary drowning. You get my drift, H2. So if your less than H version 2, I guess PM land maybe your best bet for interesting speak and convo. So say the gander?

Trickortreat

Gold Member
We lost 3 great girls in rhe forum recently for various reasons whose posts i enjoyed, namely lola, blondie and maria. Guys share information, girls bring colour and vibrancy. I have never met any of these ladies but appreciated what they brought to the forum. One of lola's parting posts in particular was epic!! And i got a like from maria, woohoo, maria likes me, maria likes me!!!

MikeB

Legend Member
We lost 3 great girls in rhe forum recently for various reasons whose posts i enjoyed, namely lola, blondie and maria. Guys share information, girls bring colour and vibrancy. I have never met any of these ladies but appreciated what they brought to the forum. One of lola's parting posts in particular was epic!! And i got a like from maria, woohoo, maria likes me, maria likes me!!!
Not to forget the gorgeous Jasmin ( who can forget that Queen and her epic Knight's tale!)

I'm sure you're not alone in lamenting the loss of these lovely ladies from the forum :cool:

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
A big issue is that the new posts section contains so many "hi new member" posts. I think a lot of content is being drowned out by these.
I have said for months that the "hi newbie" posts do not need to appear under the New Posts section. They clog it up and bore us sh@tless. Surely first posts could be made in that section only.Please....

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
I share your sentiments mate. As the best web programmer in the state I'm thinking of a few ideas about what comes next...

I have been a member of this site a few years and think a good contributing member, but this last four or five months has seen such a sad decline

Do the powers that be and other legend members of long standing see this improving Or is it time for a sad farewell from a less than Happy two ? Or if not a farewell just keeping in touch with friends made via PM and just posting Hi once every 3 months to maintain membership

Sadly no one puts up new and interesting posts or if so contributions are becoming rarer than a Eunuchs orgasm
I will see how the site goes over the coming month or so

funflyer

Foundation Member
I've been in Cambodia for the past 7 weeks having a lot of fun with a popular W/L and just checked in to TS. Certainly doesn't seem like I've missed anything interesting during that time. I think I'll stay in Phnom Penh a bit longer!
How's the industry generally doing these days? Still in the doldrums or picking up at all?

Obbie

Legend Member
Times are hard punting has dropped off a lot as well not as many reviews a few private things going on between members for what ever reason some don't share their experiences and a lot of the old ones have dropped off the forum !

Happy2

Legend Member
Times are hard punting has dropped off a lot as well not as many reviews a few private things going on between members for what ever reason some don't share their experiences and a lot of the old ones have dropped off the forum !
Pleased to say Obbie my old ones are still firmly attached

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
H2, if you do stop frequenting the forum, what will you do with those 18 hours a day??

Happy2

Legend Member
I guess it's all comparative Just Me
In quiet times like now (No crops Expect mango trees Enough rain to not have to dry feed the critters Shearing done) it's maintenance and chores But my downtime may be bloody hard work to a IT team leader

A

ampmassageboy

all the PT and w.ink girls were effectively booted so they can't contribute

A

ampmassageboy

never been the same since Mr Little got discouraged and booted

JustMe

Gold Member
The demise of this forum, as I see it, would be if one or two of the 'old' members that contribute in general discussions were to leave. The likes of H2, homer, bepp, XLNC, Sir, obbie, Dallas, Tania and Farmboy2 to name well.. most.

So you'd better stay on H2.

Happy2

Legend Member
Crawling does not become a man of your high standards
JM (If I may be so bold)

JustMe

Gold Member
Crawling does not become a man of your high standards
JM (If I may be so bold)
Without you old farts then it would just be a forum of reviews and advertising. It would lose the soul that makes it entertaining. Others, like perhaps myself, are just a one hit wonder whilst you old timers are in "Rolling Stones" category.

Me, a crawler? No, just me saying as I see it. But you need to know that my own aging eyesight is not as good as it used to be.

JustMe

Gold Member
Wonders! I can walk after all.

Gotta make sure your head doesn't swell too much else you'd need a remote to operate your tractor from without.