Will this site ever fully recover Or is it time to go ?

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
I have decided to no longer post on Talkin Sex the forum, my interests lie elsewhere and they are more important than TS. I will still reply to PM but only if I choose to.

This might be a blessing for some and the others who do not and can never know the Sir Cruiser's Legendary Saga's will most likely not care. The people that do know and care will remain in my thoughts.

A quote from someone I know "All good things come to those who wait but your mileage may vary"

take care sweet xx

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
WHAT!!!!!!! Who am I going to have fun with now

Its been nice knowing ya SIR CRUIS......AHHHH tha nk gawd we never met ,sniff, sniff wheres the tissues

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Fare thee well, good knight. :)

I know bepp will miss you heaps, with nobody to poke his wiggly bum with a long hard lance.
Not to worry H1+1=2's still around....now how can pi55 him off

Happy2

Legend Member
Your banter will be missed Sir Cruiser
As for you Beep You have yet to pi55 me off
You need to use some imagination wit and style

Once you have these skills honed please get back to me
But you are welcome to keep practising on JustMe Phoebe and His XLNC etc

Happy2

Legend Member
Oh come ON Beep It has been an hour now
XLNC and JustMe would have left me bleeding in a side road ditch So badly cut by by there razor sharp wit
As such a long time for thought has pass You will keep losing points on the Piss off H1 +1 meter

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Alas, Sir Cruiser on his high horse leaves us a trail of dust..waiving his poking stick to bid farewell...

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Two hours to come up with OK........
You disappoint me D-
I am so sowwyyyy but i dont walk around with a comp sitting on the dashboard waiting for me to offer some witty comment