Will the West Coast win its first Wooden Spoon

F

Farm Boy

Will the West Coast Eagle win there first wooden spoon. And who will play in the Grand Final My prediction Eagle W / S Collinwood Gelong Grand Final

fifoboy

Gold Member
"Everyone is allowed to make a mistake, but West Coast have abused the privilege tonight."

I don't think they will, I reckon they can get enough wins up to beat the Tiges or the Dees. It's still not a good year and next year doesn't look any better.

W

WRXXR

Yeh, i dont think they'll get the spoon but bottom 3 for sure!

I've always been a freo fan but WCE fans seem to jump on Woosha far too much. He led them to premierships FFS. I really like him as a coach and just think they are lacking some talent. I guess all clubs go through that.

GF predictions is also Geelong and Collingwood. While Freo are doing great, they are still a long way behind the top 3. Especially now Barlow is out which is terrible.

Banjo6938

Silver Member
Saints and Geelong for the big day, Eagles will slug it out with Demons for the spoon. Although we have terrible injury toll something is wrong and Worsfold will not get a contract renewal. Anyone know what deal Dean Laidly signed with Port?

F

Farm Boy

"Everyone is allowed to make a mistake, but West Coast have abused the privilege tonight."

I don't think they will, I reckon they can get enough wins up to beat the Tiges or the Dees. It's still not a good year and next year doesn't look any better.

Tigers+ Dees were impressive on the weekend Fifoboy and quite Franky Eagles haven't been any good this year.

C

Curious1

We can get back to the top of the ladder! Just let the boys continue snorting coke and wizz!

I was a mad eagles supporter ever since day 1...but now days, f**k them!

ebbebb

Bronze Member
They will win the spoon for sure and i reckon Geelong to beat Collingwood in the grandy.

L

Lady_Lana

Looks like their heading towards the spoon! unless they beat Freo !?

buckland boy

Foundation Member
Yep I will be hoping for a spoon for the Eagles. They just couldn't admit they had a problem when their problems started.

F

Farm Boy

Brisbane are 15th. today so if W/C can down Freo this afternoon and flog the Lions at Subiaco next week all may not be lost.

Buzz

Foundation Member
I really hope EGURLS take out the wooden spoon... they really deserve that accolade this season. They are the worst team in the competion. Was so good watching the game yesterday. Hardly a wimper from the Canary's "fans". So quiet in fact you could hear a wooden spoon drop!!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Lets hope so,but then again have they been TANKING all season,no-one can play that badly for the entire season, just to get the top draft picks

fifoboy

Gold Member
West Sydney and the Gold Coast will get the lions share of the top draft picks this year, the time to tank was last year and the year before.

D

~Dragons_Princess~

Did the freo ones win? That means i am 1/1 in my life at tipping AFL :)

yayyyyyy 100%, never been wrong! :p

biteme

Gold Member
I have been an Eagles fan since their inception and whilst I remain loyal I think Woosha needs to go. He is still coaching like he did back in 2004 and the game has moved on - and left him and his cronies behind!! I have enjoyed Freo's success this year - they're exciting to watch!!

Bulldog Fan

Silver Member
Bulldogs for GF
I agree with biteme...Woosha needs to go, should have got Laidley years ago.
Spoon for sure this year

R

richie

no.....i hope, i dont think it is so much wooshas fault you cant blame the coach for players turning over the ball alot of it is poor skill error