Why Do Some Guys Hate Going Down on Women

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Provided there is no health or hygiene issue, there's not a lot that compares to giving a woman oral pleasure, with your hands simultaneously fondling her breasts or your fingers interlaced with hers, especially if she freely and vocally expresses her appreciation. :hungry:

B

Bee

Provided there is no health or hygiene issue, there's not a lot that compares to giving a woman oral pleasure, with your hands simultaneously fondling her breasts or your fingers interlaced with hers, especially if she freely and vocally expresses her appreciation. :hungry:
I agree as a receiver...when its intense....there is so much pleasure and every millimeter of my body is heightened beyond belief!!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
love it on the receiving end but I never ever try to talk a guy into it........that would only end in disappointment. Nothing worse than a bad pussy lick. There is an art to it and that usually starts with the pleasure of going down on a woman.

Keryn

Gold Member
Fear of the unknown....oral when given open & willingly evokes pleasure of an unconscious level. Remember if at first you don't succeed.....try & try again.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
love it on the receiving end but I never ever try to talk a guy into it........that would only end in disappointment. Nothing worse than a bad pussy lick. There is an art to it and that usually starts with the pleasure of going down on a woman.
I usually start off at the ears and necj neck and slowly work my way down via the breasts then the sides then up and down each inner thigh just almost but not quite when changing from one thigh to the other... teasing is great . I can do it for ages before finally delivering what ive been threatening

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Perhaps the same reason why some ladies don't like men going down on them? I don't enjoy mutual french. I think my entire sex life I have only enjoyed two people going down on me. One male and one female. Thats it.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
yes but ginger youve made it pretty clear over a number of posts .. fun isnt really your thing
some ladys do actually enjoy a fun time

figjam

Gold Member
I have a friend that doesn't like going down on his girlfriend, he finds it weird.

Where as I enjoy giving oral on girls, to me it is natural. If you want a girl to give you oral you should be prepared to give it back.

Question: Why do guys find it weird giving oral to women, but want it in return?

The answer is down there.

upload_2015-3-30_0-26-25.png
By Isabella Snow

This is a topic most women will Google at least once in their lives. And thank God for Google, as this isn’t something most of us would want to ask our mothers, sisters or friends.

Amazing how shy we get about this kind of thing. Especially when you consider all of the crazy things women will openly discuss with other women!
Now, before I continue – this article is being written for anyone looking to smell lovely “down there”. It’s not just for women who’ve had complaints, or think they smell badly. These are little facts and tips that benefit anyone with a vagina. If you have any extra tips you'd iike to add in the comments section, feel free to do so!

First, let's cover the possible culprits that lead to bad smells.

• Poor Hygiene: Pretty obvious, so I won’t get into this one other than to say you should be washing this area daily. If not, that’s probably the source of your funk.
  • Bacterial Vaginosis: This is a bacterial infection that causes a distinct “fishy” smell. It’s pungent and nasty. It’s caused by an overgrowth of natural bacteria – you don’t have to be trampy and sleeping around to get it. It will not go away on it’s on, and you can’t treat it with something like Monistat, because it’s a bacteria (and Monistat is an anti-fungal). So don’t self-treat if you think you have this, go to the doctor and get a prescription for what you need.
  • Yeast Infections: Most of these don’t smell, so I’m not even going to address it. I’m just mentioning it because so many men think they have a clue about a woman’s body, and are keen to diagnose. So I’m just saying – No, nuh-uh, highly unlikely. Next.
  • STD’s: These certainly can smell – but most STD’s don’t present symptoms in women. So it’s unlikely this is the source. That said – if the problem persists, or if you know you’ve been exposed, you should still be tested.
    Now let’s talk about the more common causes of vaginal odour:
  • Funky Urine: The urethra is located on prime real estate, y’all. If your urine is funky, odds are the scent will linger. And that can easily be misconstrued as vaginal odour. Which means you need to figure out what’s making your urine rank. Coffee, tea, asparagus, beets, curry – anything pungent or otherwise strong smelling. What goes in, must come out.
  • Sweat: If you think you don’t sweat in this area, think again. If you want to prevent odour from building up, carry some baby wipes in your purse and use them a few times a day. Also, there is often a significant decrease in this scent when a woman is clean shaven around the labia. Hair does hold scent – spend 20 minutes in a smoke-filled bar and you’ll see what I mean. Your hair will hold the scent until you wash it again.
    Tips for getting rid of the funk:
  • Baby Wipes: A girl's best friend! Carry a trial pack in your bag, and keep a pack in your bathroom. Use them instead of toilet paper and you'll be glad you did!
  • Cranberry juice: Cranberry juice naturally counters bacteria in the urinary tract system. If you have funky urine, this will help. Drink a glass every day and see if you notice any improvement.
  • Shave: As I mentioned above.
  • Pineapple Juice: I’ve heard it claimed, but personally doubt it – I drink quite a lot of pineapple juice and haven’t noticed its significance. Then again, I’ve been drinking 12 or 15 glasses a week for the last 5 years, so maybe the changes happened so long ago I don’t recall.
  • Baby Oil: Note: Don’t use this internally! But you can always use some of this externally if you don’t mind the greasy feeling. You could try cream as well, but, again, not internally.

Last edited:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member

Art or like martial art, you get to your black belt and whatever number of Dan, you make that special female cum in 1 deadly lick. Am I wrong?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Art or like martial art, you get to your black belt and whatever number of Dan, you make that special female cum in 1 deadly lick. Am I wrong?
and as you are still posting you obviously didn't have this beautiful last lick yet???????? ;););):eek:

upload_2015-3-31_12-52-21.jpeg

Karl

Silver Member
In private life, I like to do this if the lady likes it. Actually, I encourage her to help me and show me what she really likes.

When punting, I may choose to do this. But......but.....but.... I need to feel confident, I don't like a big show and there is always a thing that crosses my mind; some girls continue to work when having their period. Using a sponge or so. For me, that's a downer although one never knows if she has her period or not...

Jaylily

Gold Member
In private life, I like to do this if the lady likes it. Actually, I encourage her to help me and show me what she really likes.

When punting, I may choose to do this. But......but.....but.... I need to feel confident, I don't like a big show and there is always a thing that crosses my mind; some girls continue to work when having their period. Using a sponge or so. For me, that's a downer although one never knows if she has her period or not...

That is very true Karl, and you wouldn't know if she had her period or not. So it is a guys individual choice if he wants to do it or not when she has her period.

Dallas

Legend Member
I love it but am always reluctant because of what other women have said on here that there's nothing worse than finding a guy who's not good at it. So unless I find someone who I feel confident with that she wants to show me what she likes rather than be frustrated because I don't already know, then I'll just avoid it. The right woman though would have me totally devoted to her pleasure, still, they aren't easy to find.

Danso

Silver Member
Wow that the one thing I love the most. I love to lick pussy and if a girl says she can't cum like that, well challenge excepted!!!! I'd rather make a girl cum by licking her pussy than to actually have sex. Yeah I know

Jaylily

Gold Member
Wow that the one thing I love the most. I love to lick pussy and if a girl says she can't cum like that, well challenge excepted!!!! I'd rather make a girl cum by licking her pussy than to actually have sex. Yeah I know

I like a challenge to Danso, i'm the same if they say it doesn't work for them, I like to prove them wrong.

Danso

Silver Member
I love it but am always reluctant because of what other women have said on here that there's nothing worse than finding a guy who's not good at it. So unless I find someone who I feel confident with that she wants to show me what she likes rather than be frustrated because I don't already know, then I'll just avoid it. The right woman though would have me totally devoted to her pleasure, still, they aren't easy to find.

To really take your time, this way she knows that your not in a hurry and she can relax. Lightly lick around her clit, mixing it up with some slow pauses along with a gental sucking pash on her clit. Stopping after a few minutes to kiss the inside of her thighs. Also you can taste when she is about to cum so pay attention and don't break that final rhythm. It's not hard to show her you are there till she cums!!!!!

Dallas

Legend Member
To really take your time, this way she knows that your not in a hurry and she can relax. Lightly lick around her clit, mixing it up with some slow pauses along with a gental sucking pash on her clit. Stopping after a few minutes to kiss the inside of her thighs. Also you can taste when she is about to cum so pay attention and don't break that final rhythm. It's not hard to show her you are there till she cums!!!!!

Thanks, that sounds great!! The only problem is that she knows I'm in a hurry because she has the timer on and knowing that as soon as you hear that, she's going to have you out the door for the next guy really puts me off, so I unfortunately I can't show her that I'm there until she cums *sigh*

sparky

Legend Member
If ur doing it right she doesn't need words to tell you ur doing it right or what to do
Listen to her , take note of her movements, take ur time and relax and you'll find what she likes
If she likes what you do you'll be invited back again and again to hone ur skills even more
As you get to know the woman more and more you'll both relax and get to know what each other likes and make the experience even better
Eating pussy is my favourite part of any relationship , I could eat it for hours if I was allowed and I like to think I do a pretty good job when the time comes around
For all the ppl saying it smells or tastes of fish get ur woman to learn about personal hygiene, if it doesn't taste or smell fresh and sweet somethings wrong , theres nothing better than the taste of sweet lady nectar as she cums and writhes in ecstasy on ur face

sparky

Legend Member
Thanks, that sounds great!! The only problem is that she knows I'm in a hurry because she has the timer on and knowing that as soon as you hear that, she's going to have you out the door for the next guy really puts me off, so I unfortunately I can't show her that I'm there until she cums *sigh*

Book extra time for her time , it works out for your good too when she knows you want her to enjoy your time together as much as you do , Ive found out you get even more enjoyment and can take ur time and have no rush .