Why Do Some Guys Hate Going Down on Women

Jaylily

Gold Member
I have a friend that doesn't like going down on his girlfriend, he finds it weird.

Where as I enjoy giving oral on girls, to me it is natural. If you want a girl to give you oral you should be prepared to give it back.

Question: Why do guys find it weird giving oral to women, but want it in return?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
exactly right

images

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
I wonder if he's real old fashioned southern Italian. They have a real thing about it being unmanly to go down on a woman.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I wonder if he's real old fashioned southern Italian. They have a real thing about it being unmanly to go down on a woman.

Not just the Italian from the south side. Go back 20-30 years, eating at the Y Gourmet Kitchen was not a dish for the chauvinistic.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I heard that too and now it just came to me where I got it from.......The Sopranos.............lol.......might not be the most reliable source but then again sometimes TV series might teach you the one or other thing. :D

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
I heard that too and now it just came to me where I got it from.......The Sopranos.............lol.......might not be the most reliable source but then again sometimes TV series might teach you the one or other thing. :D

Lol:p

Well no, that wasn't quite the same as what I was getting my reference from.

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
As mentioned some ladies don't want it
Surprisingly enough the last 3 relationships I've had haven't wanted it from the get go... nothing to do with my performance
I enjoy doing it... but not to all ladies
Some respond differently... some have different tastes and odours
So I do it but not for everyone

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
If there would be one thing that i would be allowed forsaking all other pleasures, it would be giving the ultimate pleasure for as long the lady was enjoying it.

Last edited:

longjohn

Longjohn TS
Legend Member
Punter ed with a working girl yesterday she wanted me to go down on her but refused. Didn't have dental dam and she wanted to do BJ with no condoms. Are you serious I told her. Risking her health and fellow clients health as well.

L

Lord Spikey

Is it just me, or is going down on a lady the greatest turn-on?
There have been times when I have felt myself just starting to go of the boil. I slide down for a meal at the Y and "BOOIIINNGGG; ready to go.

My only question is:

If little girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice,
how come they taste like anchovies?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
There have been times when I have felt myself just starting to go of the boil. I slide down for a meal at the Y and "BOOIIINNGGG; ready to go.

My only question is:

Don't forget to add salt & vinegar.

Punk Zebra

Gold Member

My only question is:

You must have been eating at the wrong restaurant