Why do most Guy's pick the youngest, prettiest W/L?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Age is but a number. I could handle a fresh 18 to a classy 35! It all depends if they have that wow factor.
So true...........only thing to add........I would extend the age from fresh 18 to classy 50 otherwise you would miss out on the quality vintage :D

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Because they are horny old farts who like to feel as young as the woman they feel?

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahoy Bro H2, LOL, do`nt the old Punters get stinkier in age as well, smelly Bum syndrome or is that syndrome just for young Punters LOL
Only the young and those with no pride in there presentation
Or dirty old men
And I am only a dirty middle aged man

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro H2, Thx for clearing that up. I was getting a little be worried after all I am an Old Pirate, but I am not a stinkier LOL

Dallas

Legend Member
I just want to spend time with someone who's fun, passionate and if they can teach me some new skills - even better!, age doesn't seem to be a factor to this ;-))

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
I just want to spend time with someone who's fun, passionate and if they can teach me some new skills - even better!, age doesn't seem to be a factor to this ;-))
........you better go for the vintage wine.........I am not so sure about the cheese thing.........even young cheese is rather..........mmmmmm how to say ......cheesy :confused:

Dallas

Legend Member
........you better go for the vintage wine.........I am not so sure about the cheese thing.........even young cheese is rather..........mmmmmm how to say ......cheesy :confused:

When it comes to winery walk-a-bouts, the young full bodies wines can be fun to sample although one tends to gulp and open a second bottle when they've had elegant sufficiency, where as nothing beats a good vintage with a depth of character, a subtle bouquet and a lingering aftertaste that makes you just want to swirl in your mouth, savor the passion and appreciate the experience. However I never go down for the cheese! ;-)

wine7.jpg

.... oh and don't forget there's always coffee after the wine...

Capture.jpg

Last edited:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, Did someone Talk about Rum or Wine, Hmmmmmmm I can taste it now, delicious, a blend of mature frgrances, full bodied, hot blooded, Experienced matured flavours, Arrrrrrr nothing more delightful.
Cheers and Pass the Wine Bottle
and after the event
It is Rum Time

When it comes to winery walk-a-bouts, the young full bodies wines can be fun to sample although one tends to gulp and open a second bottle when they've had elegant sufficiency, where as nothing beats a good vintage with a depth of character, a subtle bouquet and a lingering aftertaste that makes you just want to swirl in your mouth and savour the passion and appreciate the experience. However I never go down for the cheese! ;-)

]

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
Why wouldn't you go the younger model. I don't get the question at all. Old wrinkly chicks are free at the pokies if you put the time in to chat to the lonely old birds.

Happy2

Legend Member
Some of us appreciate the lines and quality of the older models
I even prefer my cars the same They don't have the same lines or all the Gadgets but there No fuss hard working and fits like a glove

Dallas

Legend Member
I've seen ladies between the ages of 19ish and up close to 50, both age groups offer something different and wonderful if you have a connection together are emotionally open to see it. There is absolutely no comparison with the older w/l's to women you find at the pokies. I used to work as a musician in those clubs and seriously the health, fitness, vitality, passion, intelligence etc with our best of w/l's in their 40's or 50's leaves me at a loss for words in comparing them to someone resembling my mother in law playing the pokies. The best w/l's set a standard for other women to follow in both strength of character, passion and physical beauty. I've had some incredible experiences with young w/ls but if I had to choose just one based on previous experiences she'd be over 40.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Eyyyyyeeeee Luv a Mature Pirate Girl, those ladies leave you speachless and completely drained and talk about experienced.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Ahhhhhhh Dallas you sound like a connoisseur of fine wines........but keep in mind that the 'young' wine is more likely to cause you a headache while the 'mature' wine seems to settle more subtle in your system........pleasant without the headache :D

Dallas

Legend Member
Well I think I'm sold on the 'mature' wine Rochelle, because at my last Winery, I could never get a sip without being told by the wine maker that she had a headache! so then I sampled some 'young' wines but found they were bubbly's. Still looking for a good white that's fruity and ages well :D

Happy2

Legend Member
Well I think I'm sold on the 'mature' wine Rochelle, because at my last Winery, I could never get a sip without being told by the wine maker that she had a headache! so then I sampled some 'young' wines but found they were bubbly's. Still looking for a good white that's fruity and ages well :D
Well thats Molly Meldrum out of the equation He might be fruity and white But he has not aged well
Maybe you should Give Julian Clary or Stephan Fry a call

Fudd

Foundation Member
...for me, I like my mind stimulated too and there's nothing sexier than a woman who can hold her own regardless of her age.

Barbosa

Gold Member
Aayyyeeeee do agree, a lady who is professional always gives the best service, most of the time its the mature ladies, they know how to act, how to chat, how to make you feel comfortable

...for me, I like my mind stimulated too and there's nothing sexier than a woman who can hold her own regardless of her age.