Why do most Guy's pick the youngest, prettiest W/L?

C

colzilla

Tell me about it. You finally work out the system and by then you can't be bothered or are to old.

Vivien has been nice to you Yoda... Repay kindness with kindness I say.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Actually I bang Germaine...not that she let me.

I don't pick the prettiest youngest girl. I go for the one with the best attitude.

hey Col tell Germaine your the "Wildlife Worrier " and see what attitude she has then :) :)

C

colzilla

"Wildlife Worrier" not to sure what that means?... Germaine's a feminist who loves the sound of her own voice.

Happy2

Legend Member
Col tell her Your Steve Irwins little brother She may give you extra care and attention as a way of saying sorry for her comments on his passing

C

colzilla

Germaine looks like she'd bang like a dunny door... She does have one of those looks.

Perhaps no man is man enough to take her on... Not me though I'm a lazy punter.

Dallas

Legend Member
For me it's a persons heart and passion and the way we connect that makes our business relationship special not age. It's why I like to meet the person in a one on one relaxed atmosphere before booking them - yay Langtrees!

svengali

Foundation Member
Punting is a bit like trying to pick a winner at the races:

You can study the form, look at the "horses", be as clinically analytical as you like and still end up doing your dough.

In fact the odds at the track are probably better.

Dallas

Legend Member
That's very true Svengali, I treasure the relationships I have with a couple of regulars for this very reason. The idea of going in sight unseen fills me with horror. I've never had a bad experience though, when I've met a w/l first prior to booking.

Last edited:
C

colzilla

Jesus! Dallas you worry too much. The worst thing that happens is that she's a bitch and you blow $200 buck$.

Dallas

Legend Member
No it was worse than that Col, there was no passion as we didn't click and she was the only w/l I've ever seen that didn't kiss passionately... I guess because there was no passion. She was beautiful and professional though and her skin was like silk.

C

colzilla

That was just the first time though right?... From small things big things grow.

Dallas

Legend Member
It was the first time I ventured away from the security of LT's to the unexplored world of PG's.

C

colzilla

Passionate girls and all in the one place.

I once paid an extra $50 for this GFE BS... God she was crap at it and I couldn't stop laughing.

T

Thatguy

told him she had a headache then nagged him to take the rubbish out.. all while texting her friends :D

weepingeye

Gold Member
Interesting thread.

MILF when I want to be seduced.

Young when I want to dominate.

WOW! Not really given that much thought before. Role playing?

C

colzilla

Sucking my face and oh!, ah!... etc

She asked for my name for when I come back next time... I haven't been back.

sunyun

Legend Member
Many here have said it - for many of us, it is the attitude, not the looks or the age that we look for - although I do avoid ladies who look too much like my ex !

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Good thread Jackie. And it was nice catching up in person after like three years when I finally came into Langtrees last night.

And on this topic. Yes depends on the girl and the situation. There were many ladies there last night. Many smiled without saying hi. I smiled back. One was so tired she was barely able to hold her head up the poor girl. But she was still nice and made conversation. One gorgeous lady was kinda pushy within thirty seconds of me hitting the lounge. Another very nice lady was talking to my buddy so I did not disrupt the conversation too much.

Oh....this friend of mine was very generous in shouting me my first Langtrees experience.

Then there was one that sat down with me and was just there laughing joking and being comfortable and gave me the choice without asking. I spent the hour with her.

She just happened to be young and beautiful. I had a lot of fun with Ginger :)

TheCock

Legend Member
Age is but a number. I could handle a fresh 18 to a classy 35! It all depends if they have that wow factor.