Where did you take selfie?

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Thank your best wishes HP. Yes I think you are right you are very clever. But I never been there yet just see MM in Target!

Oh and HP thank you too cos I was think I have to give a freebe for prize about who can answer my question but you answer already so now I don't have to hehe

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Thank-you sweetness, for been sweet to an Old Pirate, So let us Try again;-
If you wish Tooo and You Arrrrrr not shy and you do not mind, Show US your Public Selfie
Please;- Preety-Preety Please

Please Preety Please

Thank your best wishes HP. Yes I think you are right you are very clever. But I never been there yet just see MM in Target!

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Ahoy Thank-you sweetness, for been sweet to an Old Pirate, So let us Try again;-
If you wish Tooo and You Arrrrrr not shy and you do not mind, Show US your Public Selfie
Please Preety Please
You still happy I not have to give you freebe cos you answer so qick? Hehe

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Dammm Miss Paige, what a sweet Selfie..............................

Please Preety Please

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Dammm Alice of Wonderland,
what a Gorgeous Selfie..............................Damm She a HoTTIE

Please Preety Please

ziggy

Gold Member
Totally agree with Yoda, love selfies, so much more sexier. Thank you to the beautiful ladies posting selfies .. you make my day :)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;-- If you wish Tooo and You Arrrrrr not shy and you do not mind, Show US your Public Selfie

Please Preety Please