Where did you take selfie?

svengali

Foundation Member
That is a neat idea for the Langtrees ladies:

Pop into any lingerie store with the trusty I- whatsit device and take a bunch of selfies in the most expensive bits and pieces you can find then buy a $10 pair of grundies and stroll out with your new profile photos.

chibi

Diamond Member
Don't worry Sven, a LOT of girls in this industry do that. It's why we make them try one outfit at a time, at least if they're gonna do it, we make it a nuisance for them as well :p

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
That is a neat idea for the Langtrees ladies:

Pop into any lingerie store with the trusty I- whatsit device and take a bunch of selfies in the most expensive bits and pieces you can find then buy a $10 pair of grundies and stroll out with your new profile photos.
I never buy $10 grundies. Take a selfie or not. How insult. That on photo I buy and if looking my profile you can see them taken at LTs not at shop

svengali

Foundation Member
I never buy $10 grundies. Take a selfie or not. How insult. That on photo I buy and if looking my profile you can see them taken at LTs not at shop

Aw!! Now I have upset a lady:(

Humblest apologies, Chanraksmey - I never meant to imply that you would wear $10 grundies to Langtrees and I am sure you always look your best, especially when working.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Big BumP
"from the distant horizon a pirate was seen on one knee, his hands above his head, he is looking up-ward towards the sky and his prays where heard from afar"
If you wish Tooo and You Arrrrrr not shy and you do not mind, Show US your Public Selfie
Please;- Preety-Preety Please

Please Preety Please

ziggy

Gold Member
[quote="Chanraksmey, post: 287025

I love the heels and legs, very sexy and hot ....mmmmmmmmmm

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Big BumP
"from the distant horizon a pirate was seen on one knee, his hands above his head, he is looking up-ward towards the sky and his prays where heard from afar"
If you wish Tooo and You Arrrrrr not shy and you do not mind, Show US your Public Selfie

Please Preety Please

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Ahoy;- Big BumP
Please Preety Please
Hi HP I surprised you and anyone don't know where MM take he selfie?