• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What's your price?

BigMike

Gold Member
My principals (or in this case, my ass) has a sale price. $10k for a dude? Yeah. I might even be bargained down to $8k.
Strap-on by a girl? Bring it on... I'll do it for pack of Winnie blues.

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I have no price
I often dish out some anal when the lady asks for it
I'm not really big on it so its not something I push
But if she likes it I'm happy to accommodate

I dated a woman that identified as lesbian once
She mentioned strap-ons to me
"No chance" was my reply
And that's where the conversation ended and was never brought up again
Despite her loving to receive anal

I have no interest in men... never have and never will
So there is no price to allow a man to do that to me
I'm worth more than that to myself than to do something I do not wish to do.

F

Farm Boy

To be fair about it all, I don't envy her - can you imagine what it must have been like for a poor child growing up with that repulsive Lang Hancock as a father. Seriously!

Lang was a pig of a man. Here's a comment he made some years ago; "Rinehart became famous for her feud with Rose Lacson. Hired to look after her aging father, the Fillipino housekeeper married him. When Gina tried to intervene, her father cruelly rebuked her: “Allow me to remember you as the neat, trim, capable, attractive young lady … rather than the slothful, vindictive and devious baby elephant you have become. I am glad your mother cannot see you now". A few months later he removed her as a director of Hancock Resources.

Were did that come from ? not something a Dad should say

Happy2

Legend Member
After reading about Old Lang There is very little that surprises me about him now
If he was not mega rich I could imagine him as that grumpy old piece of work who lives up the road Goes to the pub and rails at the world about women and Aborigines while sipping on a pony glass for half an hour because he cant afford another beer til pension day

C

Contrarian

[video=youtube;2fSXHxOLkqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fSXHxOLkqY&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/video]