What's the worst thing you've trodden in ?

T

Tania Admin

I only ask as early this morning checking the fenceline on the western bush paddock I stepped on a tree stump and Crack I was suddenely 15-20cm's lower Looking down I discovered I had stepped IN a roo quite literally The ribs were sticking into and grasping my jeans leg and the Whiff It was worse than a session of Greek gone badly wrong, with a girl who had eaten garlic prawns and had a dose of the squirts

Removing foot made this shluuurping sucking sound God bless work boots

So what is the worst thing you have trodden in?

PS FeeBee You want a cheap pair of blunstones to go with your bridal fetish outfit ?

I don't know about trodden but as a young kid we used to stay on a friend's farm. Running through the paddocks one day I tripped and landed face first into a warm cow paddy,,,,oh the joy...My brother milked it for ages (pun intended)

Happy2

Legend Member
I don't know about trodden but as a young kid we used to stay on a friend's farm. Running through the paddocks one day I tripped and landed face first into a warm cow paddy,,,,oh the joy...My brother milked it for ages (pun intended)
Your brother milked you.?
Sounds rather uncouth I must say

Happy2

Legend Member
Time to add an aside
Just come back from holidays (yes Miss M. Again )
Is there a country i the world were you Don't walk in dog shit?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Time to add an aside
Just come back from holidays (yes Miss M. Again )
Is there a country i the world were you Don't walk in dog shit?

Could be worse think of people living in nations with land mines....... step on one of those and you would be wishing it was dog sh*t......

Happy2

Legend Member
Could be worse think of people living in nations with land mines....... step on one of those and you would be wishing it was dog sh*t......
And that answers my question how?

Seems to me all the things we want to change insist on staying the same

Unfortunately I have mellowed and have no wish to offer a clever ,sharp or witty reply