• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What's the worst thing you've trodden in ?

Happy2

Legend Member
I only ask as early this morning checking the fenceline on the western bush paddock I stepped on a tree stump and Crack I was suddenely 15-20cm's lower Looking down I discovered I had stepped IN a roo quite literally The ribs were sticking into and grasping my jeans leg and the Whiff It was worse than a session of Greek gone badly wrong, with a girl who had eaten garlic prawns and had a dose of the squirts

Removing foot made this shluuurping sucking sound God bless work boots

So what is the worst thing you have trodden in?

PS FeeBee You want a cheap pair of blunstones to go with your bridal fetish outfit ?

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
Jumped over a stone wall in the UK Lake District and landed on a bloated dead sheep. Smelt like a million arseholes going off at once.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I only ask as early this morning checking the fenceline on the western bush paddock I stepped on a tree stump and Crack I was suddenely 15-20cm's lower Looking down I discovered I had stepped IN a roo quite literally The ribs were sticking into and grasping my jeans leg and the Whiff It was worse than a session of Greek gone badly wrong, with a girl who had eaten garlic prawns and had a dose of the squirts

Removing foot made this shluuurping sucking sound God bless work boots

So what is the worst thing you have trodden in?

PS FeeBee You want a cheap pair of blunstones to go with your bridal fetish outfit ?

I actually own a pair of steel toe capped Redwings, US Made boots. thanks Happy2... ...... :)

A dead Roo, Of late a massive dog much out front of Zoe cafes in North Perth in my lovely knee high boots not happy... really not happy.... :( went home let it all dry on the sole then painstakingly cleaned them then next day... not happy... :( I see my story if far worse than yours Happy2... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
You're all doing okay... if it's identifiable it's not that bad...
True But I still feel for Fee Bee
Imagine getting dog poo on your wedding gown
I know he was to polite to mention it and only mentioned he/r boots but...

Trickortreat

Gold Member
So i took the dogs to the city once... and only once. The meathead decides its time to go so plop plop plop without breaking stride. I have a dog poo rule, if noone saw it, it didn't happen. But a steaming pile, not guilty

Happy2

Legend Member
So i took the dogs to the city once... and only once. The meathead decides its time to go so plop plop plop without breaking stride. I have a dog poo rule, if noone saw it, it didn't happen. But a steaming pile, not guilty
There you go Fee Bee We found the culprit I'm sure ToT Will buy you new boots and wedding gown
Dont feel to guilty I rarely clean up after my dogs either

Phoebe

Legend Member
I cleaned my boots.... but took ages.... Cats are the best... they bury it at-least.....

Phoebe

Legend Member
Cats are the best ? I honestly thought you were going to use the cat to wipe the muck of your boots
A nice fluffy Burmese would have been my choice

Words fail me : let sign do the talking!!

73a3fc5add3d29e3ffa01053ca9a12b1.jpg

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
No no not the ragdoll they are adorable if I was ever going to own a cat it would be a ragdoll. I would have to find a new colour to wear though. Black covered in pussy hair not a good look

Happy2

Legend Member
No no not the ragdoll they are adorable if I was ever going to own a cat it would be a ragdoll. I would have to find a new colour to wear though. Black covered in pussy hair not a good look
Just keep yourself shaven or waxed You'll be fine in black
Oh sorry Cat hair I apologise

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Yes don't mind a bit of pussy or the hair every now and then just not on the clothes

Happy2

Legend Member
As for what we have put our feet in. Only yesterday I saw a friend and recall a year or two back when I saw him come out of the same newsagent with a look as if the weight of the world was on his shoulders
I said" Hey ***** why so gloomy it may never happen " to which he replied " It already has Mum passed away last night"

Isn't it awful trying to find a rock to crawl under ?

Phoebe

Legend Member
My 1st time in Melbourne had to go to a meeting in a building for work, went to my meeting didn't know what the building was about, as I was walking out of the lift on the ground floor the lift doors opened and two people walked straight into me, I said in front of a packed lift "What the heck cant you see where you are freaking going walking into me" Hmmm The whole mood died there and then, they all looked at me and said "This is the head office for the blind society of Victoria" Now I went from 6-2 in height to trying to find that same rock....

The look on some of the peoples faces looked fierce, so I legged it like a football hooligan!

That is a true story...

cindy lee

Bronze Member
The best thing I step in money very important sometimes you can find on the floor.......

If you ever find any money often on floor bring to see me Cindy Lee fro. Langtree

Happy2

Legend Member
In Perth that park down Bennett ST ? I was making my way towards RPH only wearing sandals on a warm summers morning
Squelch looked down to see a used and fully laden franger squelching its load between my toes I think the owner of that franger was very young or not had "Relations " for a long time as it was well and truly loaded
Why don't the Perth council have taps for us to use I get the shudders still thinking of that sunny January morning

Miss Monique

Legend Member
O MY I am speechless H2 your poor darling
I don't know what else to say to that one