What would you want to be written on your tombstone?

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Actually, the walking dead punters have got the right idea, getting their rocks off and getting a bite to eat at the same time. I often feel a bit peckish after a good root. :vamp:

Happy2

Legend Member
Actually, the walking dead punters have got the right idea, getting their rocks off and getting a bite to eat at the same time. I often feel a bit peckish after a good root. :vamp:
So if they are peckish after a root What are they like after they have eaten your leg, I know personally I get very hungry after a joint

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
images

images

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
"Here lies a Furry Ass. "

"Just another number to the Bureau of Statistics."

"Here Lies a Natural Gas Producer. Warning: Highly Flammable."

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
one for Homer.......
images

one for HappyPirate...........
images

sorry Happy2 couldn't find a suitable on for you so we have to settle for this one until further notice......
images

and not to forget Dallas.............sigh ;)
upload_2014-7-29_21-12-38.png

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Awww danky miss Rochi. wie nett od. lieb von dir!

Looks like someone is havin a tiff...

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
oh i got no tiffy iffy jiffy with HP. Besides we don't kiss and make up, we Rum it up. But if that's what you normally do. :eek:

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
poetree1.jpg

I want one of these^^^^^

Link is broken so has been taken down

Though Link is broken so has been taken down, thanks to the use of embalming chemicals, concrete vaults and non-biodegradable caskets, burials are getting greener each year with various Link is broken so has been taken down and link is broken so has been taken down

But what about keeping it simple, yet also tying death back into nature's cycle of renewal? That's what French designer Margaux Ruyant does with Poetree, a funeral urn that infuses a poetic spirit into the mourning process. Poetree is a funeral urn that evolves over time, allowing loved ones to plant a tree in the ashes, while also providing a simple but elegant monument.
poetree2.jpg

The Poetree is made out of a ceramic ring with the deceased's details, plus a cork container and stopper. Relatives can place the deceased's ashes in the urn and take it home, along with a boxwood tree sapling in a biodegradable pot. When they are ready, the cork stopper is removed, soil can be poured inside the urn, and the small tree may be planted in the ashes.

poetree3.jpg

After giving the boxwood tree some time to grow, the urn can then be planted outside, where the cork container can biodegrade, leaving only the ceramic ring as a marker and a living, growing tree to commemorate those who have passed on. It's a gorgeous idea that transforms the traditional 'static' view of death into something that is fluid and triumphantly hopeful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
I want the tree planted in my urn to be a fruit tree
The fun would be working out where to plant me. May be in front of a vegans house
Have a vegan eating the last remains of my body,:playful: I would enjoy that

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Tania THAT IS SO AWESOME...... ME TOO WANT ONE!

poetree1.jpg

I want one of these^^^^^

Link is broken so has been taken down

Though Link is broken so has been taken down, thanks to the use of embalming chemicals, concrete vaults and non-biodegradable caskets, burials are getting greener each year with various Link is broken so has been taken down and Link is broken so has been taken down

But what about keeping it simple, yet also tying death back into nature's cycle of renewal? That's what French designer Margaux Ruyant does with Poetree, a funeral urn that infuses a poetic spirit into the mourning process. Poetree is a funeral urn that evolves over time, allowing loved ones to plant a tree in the ashes, while also providing a simple but elegant monument.
poetree2.jpg

The Poetree is made out of a ceramic ring with the deceased's details, plus a cork container and stopper. Relatives can place the deceased's ashes in the urn and take it home, along with a boxwood tree sapling in a biodegradable pot. When they are ready, the cork stopper is removed, soil can be poured inside the urn, and the small tree may be planted in the ashes.

poetree3.jpg

After giving the boxwood tree some time to grow, the urn can then be planted outside, where the cork container can biodegrade, leaving only the ceramic ring as a marker and a living, growing tree to commemorate those who have passed on. It's a gorgeous idea that transforms the traditional 'static' view of death into something that is fluid and triumphantly hopeful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
I want the tree planted in my urn to be a fruit tree
The fun would be working out where to plant me. May be in front of a vegans house
Have a vegan eating the last remains of my body,:playful: I would enjoy that
what tree??????? a lemon tree?????????

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Good idea. I am so sweet the fruit would be like eating sweet oranges
I don't like sweets..........I like sour lemons.........guess you have to find another vegan to eat the remains of your body hanging on a sweet lemon tree............sigh sigh sigh

Happy2

Legend Member
I don't like sweets..........I like sour lemons.........guess you have to find another vegan to eat the remains of your body hanging on a sweet lemon tree............sigh sigh sigh
So your the only vegan who eats butter pastry based sweets And don't let's get started on your eating fish

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
So your the only vegan who eats butter pastry based sweets And don't let's get started on your eating fish
Ahhhhhh now you are really splitting hair plus you are giving away all my secrets.........I should have known.........I am devastated.........
upload_2014-8-5_20-57-57.png
images

images

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
The weeping angels got to her at last, haha.
Or
She came, she fucked shit up, now she's gone to fuck shit up somewhere we can't go.