What gets you off?

Crumbie

Bronze Member
Cowgirl with my back on a slight upwards angle so I can suck on them sweet sweet nipples.

kgarden12

Bronze Member
... and the other bit ...
When you walk into an appointment and the lady makes you feel like you're the most important person she would ever see that day (although obviously with me you know that wont be too difficult for her).
But the key is she makes you feel that way by her natural manner and demeanor, no faking and no put on gushing stuff, etc.
Only ever found one of them.
wow, do tell... this is the dream!

Moby Dick

Mr. Mojo Rising
Silver Member
And Phoebe's reply "sit you on a chair with ankles tied up"... I am just drooling here once again just thinking about it.:kiss:

1FunGuy2

Bronze Member
A massage on her or him first lots of oil and then a massage on me moving there hands up and down my my body and making sure to turn me over to massage my breasts. As I play with there pussy or cock . Then grab me and bend me over a bed, chair or bench and f**k me doggie and if it’s a lady grab my thoughts and spread my legs apart and eat my pussy so I can watch her eating me out. Then I would get her to sit on a chair and I will slowly kiss and touch her body whilst she’s wearing sexy lingerie and I blind fold her and spread her legs apart and eat her pussy. Till her thighs start to Trimble and she grabs my head and pushes it in her pussy. I love going down on a lady that loves getting eaten out by another lady nothing sexier then that.
Sign me up :)

Format

Bronze Member
Strange now being an old boy, one thing I never understood being a thing was feet. But yeh give me some nice legs and some high heels and I'm good to go.

Channelle

Legend Member
wow, do tell... this is the dream!
Sorry, missed your reply - but girl is long since retired and moved away and on.

I always says it's quite easy being fairly perfect for that 1 hour a week appointment with a lady. Am often very ordinary for the other 6 days 23 hours of the week.
Then the lady you see may be at the end of her tether - long day, long week, difficult clients, shop issues, personal issues, etc.
So it is such a blessing when you find a lady that waltzes in with a smile and great attitude and seems unaffected by any of this.
That is the true joy.

Sweetninnocent

Gold Member
A hot girl with nice legs in pantyhose wearing a miniskirt sitting down with her legs spread and her underwear visible, especially during that time of the month when the pad bulge can also be seen.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
when the pad bulge can also be seen.

What happens if said lady uses Tampons? Also she would wear opaque stockings and black underwear so seeing that would be a bit difficult. what lady wants to ruin lingerie on her period..

Sweetninnocent

Gold Member
What happens if said lady uses Tampons? Also she would wear opaque stockings and black underwear so seeing that would be a bit difficult. what lady wants to ruin lingerie on her period..
I've seen my best mate's ex-wife wearing black panties underneath nude hose with gusset. Even so, her maxi pad wings could still be seen. It was an instant boner for me and I swear my heart nearly exploded. It's her picture I'm using for my avatar. Underneath that outfit she's got red lace panties on. Mmm.